What's the worst sound?

Soundcore previously had the “What’s the best sound?” competition so I thought I would ask the community about the worst sound. A sound that I hate is the high pitch squeak of a metallic object being removed from tightly fitted Styrofoam packaging.

1 Like

I’m getting a headache just hearing you describe styrofoam…

1 Like

Writing with a chalk on a blackboard as in classroom… the screeching sound drive me crazy and unbearable pain in my head… :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

The voice of my wife, when I made something wrong!
But fortunately “this voice” raises very rarely.
Because I make everything as good as possible! :rofl:

3 Likes

Just go to kitchen and drop a plate and lets make you break your habit of being good :rofl:

1 Like

Big problem, very poor household!
2 plates only.
If I drop one of those, it will be said : “That was yours” ! :rofl:

1 Like

I hear you :smiley: happened to me when I dropped the coffee mug :rofl:
and yes, it sounded worst, the sound of breaking

1 Like

A fork or knife scrapping across a porcelain plate, or teeth. Both those tend to through a huge chill up my spine. I have left the room before because it got that bad.

1 Like

The sound of my email or phone pinging just as I’m about to shut my computer down at work :wink:

2 Likes

Bad singers, and even worse… Wanker whistlers. You know, they don’t whistle a tune, just a noise. Despite it not being a tune, they whistle it badly… Bus drivers are very bad for this.

1 Like

good job you can’t hear me singing on here :joy:

This was another sound I was thinking of

That is a sound you just have to pretend not to hear!

Rubbing a balloon over and over, making that shrill screeching sound.

You literally just gave my shivers just reading that.

Noises like this are the bane of my existence. I kid you not, I have kicked people out of my house for making noises like this (and styrofoam). I can’t take it

Definitely nails on a chalkboard! :tired_face:

The beep beep error at the til, cos you over spent again! lol

@Chiquinho will you please attempt to star in a reality tv show?

1 Like

Grinding teeth, no thanks.