What's your favorite SoundCore product?

Which SoundCore product do you typically reach for when you want to listen to music?

For me, it’s the SoundCore Flare! Not only does it sound great, but I love the LED light ring on the bottom. I have two and typically pair them together whenever I want to fill the room with music. Watching both light rings spin in unison is mesmerizing! :smiley:

1 Like

I recently got the Flare Mini (courtesy - Anker Soundcore) and it is my go-to device for music while at picnic or pool!

Its my favorite (for now), with Soundcore coming out with more devices, there may be more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the past few weeks I’ve been trying to give equal love to all the speakers in my current arsenal as some had fallen behind…my favourite is still the Flare for portability and laptop use (dual mode) but the Zero and Motion+ have been getting some serious use recently with my CD Walkman (yes a CD Walkman) and for Hi-Res albums…

2 Likes

I love the flares, I use then with my projector almost everyday

2 Likes

My Liberty Neo’s. I was sparingly using them before, but now they are my go to for mowing the lawn, doing chores around the house, and just popping them in when I am at work.

1 Like

I have to say, my Soundcore Boost.

I liked the Soundcore 2, but this boost, piddles all over it!

I had been using another brand of portable speaker, due to it sounding “not bad” and it fitted nicely into my cup holder on my rollator.

Currently using the boost, but have to carry in the “shopping bag” part of my rollator. Not sure if the small circular speakers would match the boost for sound? Maybe one day, I’ll get to test it out?

3 Likes

Ohhh, this question is too hard :joy:. I use them all on a regular basis, for completely different reasons.

The one I probably end up using the most are my liberty airs.

2 Likes

Have been an Anker user for sometime. Cables, PBs and Bolder flashlights. Been looking at Jabra 65t Active buds, but Soundcore Liberty True Wireless have also caught my :eye:. Nice specs and design.

1 Like

I use my boost the most also.

2 Likes

Same here.
ZERO and MOTION+ and FLARE I use.
(The little Icon was taken by my daughter.)

I am always playing around with those three.
ZERO needs to be charged more often.
But I dont care about this

3 Likes

You should teach your daughter not to steal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nano is conveniently sized for backpack travel. I use it when I don’t feel like bringing my larger bose speaker with mr

2 Likes

infini for me.

2 Likes

For me its the Space NC and the Spirit X.

3 Likes

For me is my new Motion +!! I can’t believe the sound quality for that price point! The custom EQ for fine tuning it is the real deal!

2 Likes

Enjoyed the spirit x and the life NC. My biggest issue is my family takes them over. Life NC was favorites but wife took them. Then kids took over spirit xs. I guess I can now try the liberty air but someone may try to take. Lol

2 Likes

My spirit X’s are still running strong also, even though I am looking at TWS systems now, those earphones are great and will still be a go to for working out and yardwork.

2 Likes

Just be like me, I use all of my earbuds and headphones. Sure the sport air get used the most, bit I use all the others depending where I am at home.

4 Likes

#BeLikeRob :joy:

I use all of my earbuds and headsets for different reasons as well

3 Likes

While i dont mind paying for quality, not really sound enough to buy quantity. Besides, im a all-in-one lover.

2 Likes