When I'll receive the soundcore loyalty bonus

Hello,

I’ve enrolled for soundcore loyalty bonus with product id of life Q30 headphone. But I haven’t received any update (or any voucher or coupon) in that case?

Can anyone please let me know, is it the same case for everyone?

Thanks,
Srikanth

2 Likes

No I have not.
Have a feeling once they announce they will.

1 Like

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

The same situation

1 Like

If I had to guess, I think it may after the earbud release but that is just me…

1 Like

Nothing here yet either. And the coupon probably won’t stack with redeeming notes, so I’m not sure how well it will work out for me.

1 Like

This is weird cuz when ya sign up I did my liberty 2 pros and my q30 it says must be used on headphone purchase before Jan 11th or am I reading that wrong??? I’m yet to get a code too?? Also said I’m running outta time to sign up and so when I did again it said I already registered 2 pairs??

2 Likes

I haven’t received mine either. Most likely Monday or later in the week (13th or 14th :man_shrugging:)

1 Like

Just did mine up, and it said they’d email the code, so I’m thinking 12th, mass email for all w/ same loyalty bonus perhaps…

Tough to imagine them generating 300,000 + codes…

1 Like

It could be then as well. The loyalty bonus may be a way to give a discount for buying soundcore. I wonder if these will be like 149 dollar earbuds

1 Like

I should redeem mine thx for the reminder

2 Likes

If you go to the soundcore app, it states you have 72 hours to redeem loyalty reward. So I think it will come out close to Tuesday

2 Likes

I’ll redeem mine tomorrow

1 Like

If you have not redeemed it is too late now

Emails just went out after the launch event concluded.

Looks like the codes are for purchase through the US soundcore site, and for US orders only.

Email may have gone into your spam / junk folder.

Oh and the code is good until end of month. The 72hrs, was to register your product to get the code. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just got it in my junk folder. And I can claim it using amazon website

it sux because its for US only, why the special treatment ?

1 Like

I got discount code for $30. Is it same for everyone?

Not sure, somebody else said they got for Canada… perhaps I missed something in the registration process.

These is a general $30 for the majority of the markets, and some posts up showing the code.

English Dan on YouTube has some listed in his description of his review, and another thread here I think had another code too.

I’ll let the dust settle from the event this morning, and maybe check with the crew later.

Code seemed to be good until end of month.

1 Like

Depends on what (and if) you had registered your earbuds / headphones prior to the event.

If you didn’t register, then I think there is a general $30 code available.

1 Like