Which Soundcore TWS Headphones Have The Best Microphone?

So here is the deal - I have the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro, but I much prefer the microphone mic quality of my $20 Anker Soundbuds Curve (or Soundcore Spirit X).

Looking to see if there is something better out there from soundcore. Good for indoor and outdoor mic quality.

1 Like

Although I too have the liberty 2 pro, in checking specs of some of the other soundcore offerings, I may suggest the liberty 2 air.

The nice feature I like is that the mic’s are closer to your mouth when wearing, and makes for clearer pickup. Cvc noise cancellation would help keep the background noise to a minimum.

Keep an eye out for deals, depending which market area you are in… you can use camelcamelcamel to check price history on amazon listed items. And often times the soundcore website posts coupons too.

If you settle on something maybe let me know what you picked and how they turned out in comparison.

The Life P2 aren’t top end, but work well. I think the liberty 2 air are basically upgrade versions of that, the latest and greatest in that style.

I think a lot of the results are about getting the sensor out in front of your face, instead of on the side of your head. The weakness of fully in ear headphones.

1 Like

I have all of soundcores TWS earbuds and for me personally I find that the soundcore life P2 works the best for phone calls and overall microphone use. Don’t get me wrong the LP2-pro works great as does the liberty air 2, but I have never had anyone complain about how I sound or background noise when using these. Where as when I used the other earbuds the other party could tell I wasn’t using the phones earpiece, sort of like when you hear someone on speakerphone.

1 Like

Thanks all, very helpful. I am going to wait and see what this new product is and then decide if I will get the Soundcore Life P2.

I heard the P2 was good