White noise section on the app

With some Christmas shopping and getting stuff ready for the winter, I been a little busy the last few weeks. I do remember a few comments about the White noise section in the app.

So recently I been looking at it and I like it a lot. I know a few devices added a white noise to the q30 and q35 headset and I did like that as well. I did find it a little overwhelming if I decided to play several while in there.

So I like the design they have given you up to 3 sounds to create your own white noise or to use their preset 3 white noise recommendations.

I am also very impressed with the amount of selections that they give you to create your own Do It Yourself white noise.

I do have one flaw to the selections that they give you. When you select the 3 white noise selections, they will change color and will have the gray or white looking outline. My issue comes in when you do not have them selected. The icons are a gray on a slightly darker gray outline. I have an issue with this as I am getting older, I would like to be able to see what I am selecting than to maybe select it to know what it is. So my suggestion would be for each white noise icon to outline them in black instead of gray. It will be a better contrast. You can then turn it white once selected (or can keep it black but do nt know how the purple and black outline would look.

I will say that I do love it. (PS, I was using it within the last few days and fell asleep while I was sitting at my computer desk )

Does everybody else like it or have tried it yet?

4 Likes

I am always wondering what the “wait noise” is used to.

3 Likes

Didn’t realize this was added into the app, I find I don’t use it much other than updates or eq changes…

3 Likes

I did use the app for the LUM but it got closer to Christmas. So we usually try for local radio Christmas contests and I had not went back into it after the the update… until recently.

So between the contests and a Keith Urban giveaway, I have not been on there. Will say that I did win one of the 4 or 5 that is out there. Luckily I won 300 dollars on this Christmas Challenge.

So I will halve that with my wife (whom has already bought her Keith tickets :rofl (in less than an hour after I won ) and I will have 150 to spend. It is nice as I had to take my previous Christmas funds (for me and my wife) to buy a couch.

I am tempted to go for some of the Frames. I am trying to figure if I want to use the full 150 and a smaller coupon or get a larger coupon and have extra money. :thinking:

1 Like

Today I tried to play with “white noise” for the first time.
It actually worked - it was early in the morning and I felt like sleeping :joy:

4 Likes

Didn’t tried it yet. Will try it. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Me too bro. :sweat_smile::+1:t3:

2 Likes

I haven’t really messed around with it much. I’m usually listening to music when using my Soundcore stuff. Thanks for sharing nonetheless. :+1:

1 Like