Who are Soundcore's biggest competitors? [Poll]

Hey guys, I want to take a poll to see what people see as Soundcore’s biggest competitors.
Vote in the poll below.

Who are Soundcore’s biggest competitors? (Choose up to 4 brands)

• JLab
  • JBL/Harman Kardon
  • BOSE
  • Sony
  • Skullcandy
  • Sennheiser
  • Jabra
  • Audio-Technica
  • Beyerdynamic
  • AKG
  • Beats by Dre
  • Phillips
  • Yamaha
  • Ultimate Ears
  • Panasonic
  • Shure
  • House of Marley
  • Edifier
  • Marshall
  • KOSS

0 voters

Thanks for voting!

2 Likes

I was thinking 1more and TaoTronics…

2 Likes

Good post! Though why is Apple missing :wink:

L2P, LA2 are good competition to the AirPods, Airpods Pro :+1:

1 Like

Tried to put as many as possible in but the limit is 20 items. :expressionless:

1 Like

Because they have literally only 2 products (technically 3).
Agreed!

2 Likes

You can make a second poll after the first one

1 Like

It wouldn’t reflect the total.

1 Like

I was thinking @taotronics too. I think it is hard to determine competition depending on what you are comparing. (Earbuds, earphones, or speakers)

2 Likes

In general/all is the comparison.

1 Like

no apple airpods are way better bcos of the brand APPLE. They have customer loyalty and retention and no where near soundcore. soundcore needs to build its brand further

1 Like

Airpods are good but only because of the big brand name ahead of it… from usuability and comfort, I would always go for Soundcore… one very simple reason… Airpods (at least until Airpod Pro) has one size for all, and i really hate it, the airpod slips out of my ears… and with ALL of Anker / Soundcore earphones, these fit properly, and have a comfort factor!

Soundcore is not Apple, but it is slowly and steadily making its mark :+1:

1 Like

Just because of a brand name, doesn’t mean it’s good. The only decent AirPods are the Pros, but the others are just mediocre or worse. Liberty 2 Pros are for sure twice as better than AirPods.

1 Like

You all have it wrong. Airpods 1/2 are just straight up bad, and the pro are only mediocre

2 Likes

Who :question:

1 Like

soundcore are not apple’s competitors for a mile.

What are you implying?

1 Like

Yeah they are

1 Like

@Hannah :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Any company that can get money from another company with a similar being bought (ex any earbud) is a competitor.

2 Likes

for example lamborghini’s competitors are not going to be volkswagon or nissan… they both sell cars. same thing here. soundcore are not competitors with apple .

1 Like