Who wants a soundcore badge

In the past there was a collection of badges made for your favorite music genre and you could get it added to badges
. (See thread)

I think it about time to see if anybody wanted one. It has been a while since it was offered and we have several newerfolks…

Text what badge you are wanting and I will try to add them here soon

4 Likes

I will be not so original and will ask for Rock badge :grinning:

3 Likes

What should I do with useless badges? :roll_eyes:

I want a cap.
Such one.

s3

3 Likes

I must have joined the Community after this post was added, as don’t recall seeing it.

I’d like the EDM badge please.

3 Likes

Nice to see this again.

I had forgotten about it, would be cool if you could add the metal badge to mine please.

4 Likes

I’d like Classic Rock but if that doesn’t exist, Rock will be just fine. Thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

I know I forgot it as well. I thought it would be pretty nice to bring it back.

I believe that I got all set up that asked for one so far.

3 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester

2 Likes

Oooo badges I want metal or rock ohhh yes I would love a badge :slight_smile: :metal:

1 Like

Will get it for you soon. I am trying to get grass cut before it rains. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Duane_Lester :+1:t2:

Thanks @Duane_Lester

Done for both…

metal for moi s’il vous plaît

hope the grass trimming was successful… i’m feeling i’ll need to tend the yard this week too… Q35s engage… lol

1 Like

Well I cut it coming back from vacation but had covid as I did it., not fun.

Around this last weekend, I had to get son stuff together and ready for college.

So my grass trimming has been sporatic last few weeks due to rain… I got about 30 min of push mowing still to do and in the next few weeks, I should do some weed eating.