Who's Ready For A New Era in Sound?

Lol I’m just hoping I can get the sport air haha. I’m all in on both community’s

Where are they announced?

I hear ya, the first thing my son asked me this morning if I was gonna order the Liberty Air 2 for him. I laughed, I just went back to work so it will be a while before I can really buy anything. That’s why I wish I had my coupon to help with the prepurchase price

How large is the coupon that you have?

UK pre-order page now up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Shenoy
Your a spaz as you commented on who won
24 Hour Countdown Giveaway [Closed]

On the contest page, in the comments. Loz announced them. JSYK neither of us won haha, but some very deserving people did :clap:

there was another contest for people leaving messages, tweets during the live broadcast launch… Was asking about it. Loz mentioned it during the start of launch

Yea u didnt see any winners for that yet

I missed a contest? :cry:

You can still go watch the rerun (I think so) and leave a tweet or comment and have a chance to.win :crossed_fingers:t2:

Not enough to get it for free, although that would have been even better

Can you link it??

@Tank I was gonna help you get the rest of the credit needed but then I Remembered you can’t combine coupons :cry:

May be you watch the rerun and reply via tweet to the topic. This was as mentioned by Loz towards beginning of launch

1 Like

I appreciate the good will, but yea we cant combine coupons. It’s all good, I’ll get a pair eventually, even if it’s way down the road.

Nice email for an early bird invitation that I just got…

Just ordered!

1 Like

Ja I got a message too.
Not forgotten the few over here! :rofl:

Bildschirmfoto

1 Like

I am so ready let’s do it

@Tank You won the Liberty 2 Pro for the Live event!

1 Like