Why Are Eartips So Important?

Eartips are way more important than a lot of us give them credit for. Sure, you could take your new earbuds straight out of the packaging and use them with the default size,

OR

You could take a few minutes to find a size that fits you perfectly and enhances your listening experience in the process!

Soundcore provides eartips in XS to XL sizes with all our earbuds to ensure you can find the best combination for your ears.

(Just a quick note, Liberty 2 Pro also comes with M+ and L+ eartips which are of a longer length than the standard M and L sizes.)

Take some time to test out wearing the various sizes and of course play some music to experience the full effect. Eartips that offer a tight seal enhance sound quality, help the earbuds sit more securely in your ears, and block out external noises so you don’t have to turn up the volume excessively high.

Also, many of us assume that our ears are the same size, but you should mix and match the eartips sizes to suit you if one side feels too loose or too tight.

So now that you’ve found the perfect size EarTips, how do you make sure you’re wearing them in the optimum position?

Take your chosen EarTips and roll them between your fingers to make them more pliable, then attach them to the earbuds.

Hold your ear with one hand and lift it upwards to straighten the ear canal, then while holding the earbud in your other hand, insert it into your ear.

This ensures the eartips sit more securely in your ear canal and creates a better seal.

Finally, once your earbuds are in place make sure the microphone is directed towards your mouth to guarantee the best voice pick up when making calls.

:sparkles: Ta-dah :sparkles: Perfectly fitting earbuds and eartips!

Do you use the standard size eartips and hope for the best or do you tailor the fit to your ears? Let us know in the comments :arrow_down:

9 Likes

I wanna see the people who couldn’t figure out how to put their earbuds in take some pictures for us to see :joy:

5 Likes

I use such a tool first for inserting

hammer

And for perfect fitting this one is really the best!

zange

But I will not take photos , because you will laughing at me. :rofl:

4 Likes

Wait, are we suppose to use eartips? I was thinking it was decorative packaging or that was what @Chiquinho told me. He was also telling to use duct tape to keep them in my ears too. :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Why not using such a bandage!
Would hold the earbuds perfectly and its a kind of mask.
Very functional! :joy:

3 Likes

Wait… that is how you do it? I’ve been taking each one of my conference calls and mowing the lawn like this. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day…

7 Likes

I use XS or S for eartips depending on how it feels. Medium is too big and hurts my ear after just 30 seconds of use.

@Loz we’ve had someone ask on this community if they were pulling the eartips out correctly :joy:

2 Likes

I would suggest :
Heavy jumps, so they will fall out.
But dont do that in high grass, you will never find them again!

4 Likes

No grass where I live lol so I’m good. I even tried shaking my head vigorously before getting a headache :joy:

3 Likes

Good and very useful article @Hannah :clap:

@Chiquinho Tools you used scare me :rofl:

2 Likes

A tough man needs tough tools!:rofl:

2 Likes

SEAL. IS. EVERYTHING. I can’t begin to tell you how many times people tell me that I’m wrong about the bass or volume of a set of earbuds. Then they go back, on my advice, and change the tips only to come back with a full 180* and apology. All it takes is a few minutes to get the very best out of your new purchase.

5 Likes

I find that the best seal tends to be something that I can’t wear comfortably for an extended time period. It works at first, and then gets uncomfortable over time. So I tend to go a little looser inside of the ear.

But then you get bouncing around and it doesn’t feel as secure, so there isn’t an exactly right answer. Of course.

3 Likes

Some excellent suggestions! :rofl:

1 Like

omg this is too good hahahaha

I would totally use this as Gallery if the Week but I’d probably get fired and have to shutdown the Collective haha. So funny.

3 Likes

Don’t even joke about that!! :flushed::rofl:

4 Likes

I mean, some risks in life are worth taking lol

2 Likes

So we could install a “private gallery”, not open to the public! :joy:

2 Likes