Why I Choose Soundcore?

For the past 3 years that I have been doing Youtube, even though I run a tech show as my main topic called Technoid, audio reviews have been a huge passion for me. Ever since I was a 8 years old I have been fascinated with audio products from speakers, headsets, etc it has been an amazing journey watching the wireless industry evolve and continue get better every year! But yet people continue to ask me, “Hey Technoid if you’re using high quality products why do you always choose Soundcore?” And people have been asking me that time and time again. So I decided to list here on the Soundcore Community “Why I Choose Soundcore”

1. Soundcore LISTENS - Companies always say that they are listening to there fans and consumers but not many of them are willing to show or prove that they are and when they do show it’s always the same speech! With soundcore, however, they show that they are listening by action! From upgraded experiences in the app, to wanted features and additions soundcore shows it in there products and continue to never stop listening!

2. Sound Quality - I have used tons of earbuds in my time reviewing and for personal use. And even though earbuds and headphones all have there moments, I find myself always going back to Soundcore. They just know how to do audio! From the drivers they use, the the EQs they have built into the app, to HEAR ID Soundcore makes the experience so addicting that you can’t get that feeling with other earbuds. I tried switching back and forth with my AirPods Pro and Liberty Air 2 Pros but no matter how many times I leave the house I just keep grabbing for the Liberty! But what also amazes me is the various other designs and drivers they use to improve the experience and innovate in the audio department like the ACAA. Overall, I feel that Soundcore makes the audio experience not only satisfying but addicting to say the least.

3. That Friggin App - Apologies for the language but come on people the app is the best! It takes your earbuds or headphones onto another level! And I argue that the soundcore app is the best app to have for earbuds! From features like Hear ID, Custom EQs, Firmware updates and more that app takes your experience and elevates it to a whole other level!!

4. Price - What can I say about that? Simple, they are the best at what they are priced at! Soundcore could charge consumers more if they wanted and I’d say they are justified to do so. But instead they don’t and they offer earbuds in various ranges to meet consumers financial needs and wants. And what truly shocks me is that for the price you pay you get a set of earbuds that are possibly better, or comparable to expensive earbuds you may buy like AirPods, Galaxy Buds and even more! Its that great!!!

5. They have more than Headphones - Even thought they have amazing earbuds and headphones, the party speakers are in my opinion a must have! They offer something that I can’t even describe on here! you’ll either have to try it out on your own or check out one of my reviews!!!

So Overall, Soundcore continues to amaze me with all that they offer and hopefully you guys now know why I will always recommend Soundcore to not only friends and family but to everyone!! Let me hear your thoughts and opinion down below!!

6 Likes

I never would use superlatives, :grin: but you created a nice summary.

I agree with your opinion :slightly_smiling_face:.
My Liberty 2 Pro would be recommended to anyone who needs good headphones with good sound and a fantastic app :+1:t2:.
In addition, they have a good price in relation to the capabilities and sound quality.

Agree on every word.

I’m glad you are happy with Soundcore. They seem to offer good bang for the buck, at lest the items I have. :+1:

1 Like