Why the extra mics for the A2nc's?

This is technically what beamforming mics are supposed to do. It isn’t magic but it’s getting better.

Isn’t this just transparency mode? Or are you looking for a hearing aid style thing?

This would require an epic f ton of processing power. So don’t expect it anytime soon. Dream big I guess lol

So the soundcore Liberty air 2 pro currently have wear detection using a capacitive sensor. Other products are coming down the pipe line with this feature as well. The process you are referring to I have nicknamed “ghetto-radar”. This isn’t a feature that could be easily added since the chip used in these devices don’t really support something like this and adding (if even possible) would be hacky and most likely unreliable.

Same thing, transmit external sound to inside

Not true. Key word detection exists now, detecting movement exists now (in other brands) , these exist in hardware which many Soundcore fans would find expensive. So it’s a cost vs timing issue.

Example of what can be done today, but at what cost

Thank you all for the great explanations of the differences between these two earbuds. I finally get it now what they are exactly. If anyone may have additional information please feel free to contact me here. Thanks again Soundcore Community!!!

Glad you sorted it, I am still confused but at least I am confused with a much larger data set!