Will it be possible to save multiple HearID profiles?

Will it be possible to save multiple HearID profiles?

Like if for example my wife wants to hear with my Liberty 3 Pro and do the HearID test so my profile will not be overwritten.

That would be great! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Fabian

What about donate your wife a pair of her own?
Remember you have to change the tips and its a question of hygiene. :grinning:

1 Like

Haha, that´s right! :smiley:

Unfortunately I also suffer from tinnitus so my hearing habits change from time to time.

Are you using the same device? If she is using her own device and has her own sign in, I would assume that would trigger her own hear id when she connects the buds to her device.

Although I am not 100 percent but after she connects them to her device and makes sure the app has her log in and saved hear id, I think it should put in her id onto the device.

@Akumano82 Quick Tip for tinnitus – Do a humming sound to yourself for about 10~15 seconds, this should go away

For a change, no inputs for Soundcore devices :smiley: :rofl:

1 Like

@Shenoy “Quick Tip for tinnitus – Do a humming sound to yourself for about 10~15 seconds, this should go away”.

I have a tinnitus problem sometimes. Could you please describe in more detail how to do this?

Thanks for that hint.
Though I am old I never had it.
Hope this will last. :grinning:

1 Like

@sodojka just the way we would sing song, humming to ourself, with mouth closed and make the hum sound.

1 Like

@Shenoy Thank you, I have to try this out.
Do you know after what time it helps?

i happen to have the ringing happen may be once in a month or so… humming help, goes away. But this may vary for individuals, came to know about this from one of my colleague,

When you say, "after what time it helps? " are you referring to how long after you start hum or long term?

@Shenoy I mean how long you have to purr the maximum. For example, you purr for 10 minutes and it does not help whether you purr further or it does not make sense then?

oh ok. I do it for about 15 seconds max, and it goes off… but you may try for about a minute

do let us know if this helps :+1:

Thanks for the help.
I will try for a few days and see what the effect will be :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thank you all for your feedback and help. Much appreciated. Will try this against my tinnitus! :slight_smile:

Cause of my tinnitus HearID don´t works properly at the higher tones (the last 3 from 3,2 to 12,8kHz) so it will raise all to +6 wich sounds awful. So i manually tweaked them down.

(Sorry for my bad english)

1 Like

What is bad English?
Many of native speakers around the world are even worse.
(I am not a native speaker! :smile:)

We understand you and you are so welcome here.
Take part in our community!

1 Like