Will the Liberty 3 Pro get ANC?

At this point I do believe that L2P are one of the best wireless earphones in the market. But what it will take to add ANC to them?

2 Likes

To do it well probably requires a mic further from the ears. But they may prove me wrong.

1 Like

Yes, but I’m sure there is more that needs to be integrated in to the earphone. Like the chip that will create the ANC, the mic you mention etc. I wonder how much the earphone will need to change and the price. I don’t own a pair, but @dicejedi tells me that they are extremely good. I wonder if ANC will put them next to the Sony’s WF-1000XM3 that have been one of the best ANC earphones and the Airpods Pro?

From what I’ve been hearing, purely based on sound quality, the liberty 2 pros are already trading punches with the Sony’s.

Airpods aren’t much of a competition though, only reason to get those is if you’re deep into the apple ecosystem or only care about “looking cool”

2 Likes

I agree, the only think I wish the L2P had was ANC. The Sony’s are missing wireless charging. For the price @ $110 on sale the L2P are way ahead. I don’t own Airpods, my wife does, I will say only if you have a iPhone you could see the benefit of having Airpods. I never got in to the whole Apple environment to be honest.

1 Like

Yea same. Android all the way for me. I gotta make my phone mine.

1 Like

That doesn’t really make any sense.

First off, Apple was able to make decent ANC in true wireless earbuds, which obviously can’t have mics that far away.

Secondly, what you really want it mics in the part that goes in your ear, so that the ANC is cancelling what you actually hear.

What is this?

1 Like

Sorry mate, I just edit the comment. No need to be mad. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha I wasn’t mad, I just didn’t know what you were talking about lol

1 Like

@Tugar32 to tell you the truth these L2P do not really need ANC. The included buds create a good seal and once you hear that thunderous bass and fine treble plus mids, you won’t be able to hear the outside anyway (well I guess those with the hissing sound will still be annoid). No crying babies on plane, no a**holes yelling at you, nor any other sound! Its just you and the stage! I really like these!

2 Likes

ANC would still be better. If I They had ANC I would use them at work around really loud equipment…

1 Like

Well, ANC would change the sound profile of the L2P. They probably wouldn’t be as loud and sound stage would change up some. All of the ANC bluetooth headphones/earbuds I have owned have a low sound volume to them. From Bose, Edifier, and others… They still sound great, but a tad bit louder would have been better! Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Those negative side effects would only be in place when ANC is active. When it’s off, everything would be normal.

1 Like

The hissing noise is what stop me from buying the L2P. I will wait and see if it gets fix. Even after loosing my Liberty Neo I haven’t really found something that will get me to spend over $100 dlls. But if they fix the hissing noise I’m getting the L2P.

Even without the hissing, I prefer the LA2

2 Likes

To each his own, right! I just don’t like the look of the build of the airpods/Liberty Air. To me they look like women’s earings. Its just me, don’t care for that style.

1 Like

I agree. Not a fan of the airpods style. Although, speaking of earrings, I do have stretched ears so I could probs put the stem through them lol. Literally have earbud piercings :laughing:

2 Likes

Anc does sound like a cool feature and if the Liberty 3 pros do get them my pro 2s are going onto eBay.