Wireless Headphone Preference

Looking at getting a pair of truly wireless headphones. Looking for users preference on which pair. I like the style of the Liberty Neo but I have heard the sound quality is better in the Liberty Air. Pros/Cons and any input is appreciated!

Wait until the new ones come out, then determine your choice based off the reviews from new and old alike

3 Likes

There is really big announcement of new headphones this autumn.
You might wait for the “new” ones or for a discount on the “old” ones.

2 Likes

This was a pure points topic.

One.of the most obvious point fishing since Andrew first started :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hahahaha

@tank @Chiquinho Thanks for the feedback, I was not aware of a new one coming out. Where can i find out more about them, or have they not released any details??

As the other mentioned, I would wait for the new release. Either you take advantage of the features of the new ones or get a price reduction on the older ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know who Andrew is and I actually want input on the best bang for the buck.

@TechMan is Andrew. But if you look in here or on anker community you can search for the newest offering coming out

It’s me!

@Macblank it’s “farming”. Fishing is something completely different :joy:

1 Like

Thanks Tank!

Here are just a few coming soon.

You can learn from each other.
One teaches “fishing” the other “farming”! :rofl:

Only difference is fishing is illegal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Depends where you are fishing. :laughing:

With the fishing I do while I’m camping is legal :joy:. and catfish are delicious :yum:

I fish in my backyard no need to worry about what’s legal or not, plus theres plenty of catfish in my pond

As far as legality goes, we were talking about “phishing”.

I love fishing. I don’t know what it is about it, there just something that’s amazing about. Then cleaning and frying the catfish is just great. I wish more people still did it

“I phish in troubled waters only!” :joy:

Yea fishing is great. Our pond originally only had koi fish in it and I’m guessing birds brought catfish eggs to it because one day the water got murky and cloudy and the next we have a ton of catfish. It’s some good eating too. Hmm, now I want some I think I’ll go catch some in the morning to fry up on the grill

1 Like

I know another meaning of “catfishing”.
(To use another one’s identity)