World Tourism Day - Tell us which places would you carry your music

September 27th is designated as World Tourism Day, so share your thoughts on which places would you carry your music… carry your favorite Soundcore product/products.

I took/take the Flare to all the places I went to.
Retired persons are always on vacations. :smile:
Last place was Acores Islands this August.

View from the tiny house we rented there.

Next will be Madeira in November.
Good for pensioners to flee from winter here…

1 Like

It’s a great view, must have been good and if my memory is still intact after all the events and contests and more :joy:… remember see this earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I published it at the ANKER’s weekend activities.
I was born in the Alps so I like the sea and little islands.

1 Like

It has been quite sometime since I traveled outside US, only domestic.

Use Spirit X all the time, mostly on the flights

2 Likes

I take one of my Icon’s with me whenever we go away for the night. It’s a great shape and size to pack easily. It went to France for a week in August and lived by the pool in our villa and just last weekend it went to the South of England for a hotel stay. Always great wherever we are!

1 Like

Mostly for domestic work trips these days - so I just need the headphones for the plane flights and workouts. Booming music for a group doesn’t really apply.

1 Like

Got those recently.
Very comfortable with the hooks
Smooth.
I would recommend those for sportsmen.
(I am not! :shushing_face:)

1 Like

I took my Soundcore Mini (v1) to Jamaica this summer!

1 Like

I take my Icons everywhere I go. It’s nice to have stereo sound in every hotel room, then stereo sound wherever I want to make a ruckus. Like on the Rocky stairs in Philly last week:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this day… but I always (yes always) have my liberty air on me…

1 Like

Hate to say im a kid at heart but walking my grandson around playing pokemon go enjoying music is a lot of fun anywhere at my age.

1 Like

I carry my music when I go back home to El Salvador…can’t beat being with family and friends on the beach during Christmas and New Years

1 Like

Where I do carry or where would I like to?

When my earphones arrive, I would love to take them to the beach.

1 Like

Taken to Toronto for the weekend.

1 Like