Worried someone is going to come from behind in the opening contest

Any dark horse point earners out there? I am worried someone is going to come from behind at the last minute and steal my top ten spot.

1 Like

I’m worried too :slight_smile: but they probably deserve it! I’m just plugging away at my five replies

2 Likes

While its not the be all end all I think there will be a mad rush in the final days…still hoping to keep in the top 10 myself but running out of friends & colleagues to sign up (who haven’t signed up in the past :frowning_face:) …so like others just trying to keep active with posts…

1 Like

I’m worried too, I’m hoping I can get the rest of my night crew at work to sign up. I already got knocked out of my third spot so yea I’m worried

1 Like

Lol I’m scurred. Some people are really good at this .

1 Like

I’m coming for you guys!!

2 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to put in 10 referrals the last hour because they have been holding onto people doing them.

1 Like

I’ll be extremely happy if I’m in the 20-30 range

2 Likes

Same here, although I bet there will be a rush!

1 Like

Noooo!!! :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

1 Like

Haha don’t worry. I’m not on your level.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m worried someone is going to bump me out of the top 250, and I’m in the top 50 right now, lol!

2 Likes

Oh man, I’m trying to stay in the top ten. It’s crazy :fearful:

1 Like

I think my problem is that if I’m not ten (mystery product) I want to be 20 and get a soundcore coupon instead. I’m not a big itunes guy.

1 Like

I still wish it was an amazon giftcard :confused:

2 Likes

$100 soundcore coupon can be quite useful.

I’m tempted to start planning a dream shopping list …

“Don’t count your eggs before they hatch…”

1 Like

Slowly earning. Just hoping to win one of the 250 prizes. Would love a sound bar… if it was a prize…

You mean you havnt done this yet? I have had an ongoing wishlist on Amazon for all the Anker/Eufy/Soundcore/Roav/and Nebula items I want. If I had at least 2 grand I could have everything in that wishlist

1 Like

I’m the guy planning the huge comeback :wink:

No but I really want to be between 20-30.

1 Like

Go for it :slight_smile: