WOW Soundcore Boom Plus

Tell you all somethin right now. I’ve had almost every bt speaker made over last 3 yrs. I’m an audio junkie. My current one had been the partybox 110. Just got the boom plus and I knew it would be good but this thing is on a whole nother level. Unreal what soundcore did here. I am not kidding . It’s got thump but it sounds just absolutely beautiful . Hearing instruments and vocals with tedeschi trucks blasting and I’m just amazed!! I’m sellin my 110 and grabbing a 2nd boom plus and I know these are 2 totally different class of speakers but the boom plus sounds better for my music library and is way more portable. Soundcore I loved the boom but mine would distort at 80 percent or more volume no matter how id eq in app. This thing handles it no issue and just gets meaner and more beautiful as volume goes up!!! All I can say is thank you soundcore for making this speaker!!! If anyone is looking for one I gaurantee you right now this is a whole nother beast vs the boom!!! The boom is good but this is unreal

7 Likes

It certainly “sounds” like the Motion Boom Plus does what is expected. Can’t wait to hear one (or more) of these belting out some tunes!

I’m buying a 2nd for tws as soon as possible and then my bt speaker search is done till soundcores next release lol

2 Likes

You are making it awfully hard to not pull the trigger on this. :grin:

1 Like

I am sure if you got two of these the sound will be more than incredible.

Wow, that’s quite a statement you are making @Pantera43 :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Seems it’s really impresive newcomer. Thanks for sharing

Steve order it!!! It’s that good buddy especially if ya have the discount code for 141 but even at 179 I’d order it in a heartbeat and that’s if you already own the boom. Just my opinion but it’s amazing and yes I’m hyped but the bass it hits hard but it sounds so good with some eq adjustments. It’s literally the motion plus and motion boom mixed into one then add 50lbs of muscle :muscle: ! Unreal man!!!

3 Likes

1 is incredible !!! 2 is gonna be unreal man!!! They really did a phenomenal job with this!!! Even as much as I love soundcores stuff this still surprised me!!! It’s that good my friend!!!

3 Likes

I use my Flare minis in a small room.
So these are Ok for me.
But after using the best tuning program ever, the sound is fantastic.
One will not believe what can be done with a little special tuning.
I tried a lot of eqs, but this one is the best : pulseEffects.

2 Likes

@Pantera43 you are absolutely right!
I just got it like 30 mins ago and as soon as it started playing i was amazed by the sound. It’s pretty close to perfection, the sound is amazing, crystal clear and perfectly balanced. Wow indeed and well worth the wait!

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! I pushed up the mids and highs a tad to counter the bass and it has that beautiful thump but then the crystal clear highs. It handles stuff with lot of instruments and vocal beautifully!!! Glad ya dig it!!! People are in for a treat when they get this speaker!!!

2 Likes

Man I’d like to know more about the tuning g you’re using. I’ve used wavelet on stuff that doesn’t have eq but not exactly sure what you’re talking about. Any I fo would be greatly appreciated tho man and as always I hope all is well!!!

2 Likes

And if I felt otherwise I’d share those thoughts but no doubt I speak from the heart when I post here. Will add after buying other products from tws to speakers that cost 3 to 4x as much and then get a product from soundcore that destroys it is part of why I dig soundcore so much. How I feel about this speaker is how I feel about the liberty 2 pro the 2 pro + and liberty 3 pro and even the life q30 altho my brother is yet to give the q30 back to me … dangit lol!!!

2 Likes

A little bit of the Partycast to give you twice the boom boom … Glad you really enjoy it and hope it last for a long time.

1 Like

Me too buddy!! Nice thing about soundcore besides the products is their customer service if any issues in that 18 month time frame!!!

1 Like

I never had any problems.

One of my old Flares shows battery problems.
I think I will try a repair.
To replace the battery is really easy.

Sound is great, i listen to all kinds of music therefore using different EQ settings too. Only thing i am a tiny bit dissapointed with is the battery life.
The motion boom could go for 40 hours on low to medium volume but the boom plus barely makes it to 20hrs.

1 Like

Would you mind doing a bit of a rundown test, different volumes and different hrs until it runs out?

Maybe too, how long to charge from naught to full?

Other than battery life, pretty happy with?

1 Like

Well i can tell you this, after about 15 hrs it was down to about 30%. Then i went out for a walk in the forest and turned up the volume. Within an hour the battery was almost dead. After that it took about an hour of charging to get to 30%, after two hours it was 70% and it took another two hours to reach 100%. Total charge time from empty to full was 4 hours.

But overall the sound of the boom plus is so much better than the boom. It has much more detail and clarity. It handles any kind of music with ease.

2 Likes