You’re Invited to Soundcore Cares!

On April 3rd, 2021 we’re hosting Soundcore Cares, our first ever charity livestream concert!

As many of you know, earlier this year we announced our collaboration with MusiCares—a charity founded by the Recording Academy®—that provides assistance to people in the music industry. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more people are in need of assistance, so money raised by this concert will be going directly to this important cause.

We’ve got a great lineup of artists performing at the Soundcore Cares Concert. 3 of our GRAMMY-winning artists will be headlining the show:

Halestorm

Foxes

John Paul White

And they’ll be supported by one of our favorite #SoundcoreSessions artists, Hannah Dorman, and 3 popular artists on the LÜM app, Taiya, Gabby B, and Bobby Crane

Which artist are you most looking forward to?

• Halestorm
  • Foxes
  • John Paul White
  • Hannah Dorman
  • Taiya
  • Gabby B
  • Bobby Crane

0 voters

In addition to our performers, we’ve also created a very, very special edition of Liberty Air 2 Pro just for the event.

Introducing… Liberty Air 2 Pro MusiCares Edition:

We’ve used MusiCares’ official color in the design so this will be the ONLY time red Liberty Air 2 Pro will ever be available. And did I mention, there’s only 500 pairs?!

Do you want a pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro MusiCares Edition earbuds?

• OF COURSE!
  • Obviously!
  • I need a pair now!

0 voters

If you want to watch the livestream concert, you’ll need to get yourself a ticket by April 2nd, 2021. There are two options to choose from:

General Admission Ticket

• You choose how much to donate for the ticket and 100% of your donation will go directly to MusiCares

VIP Ticket
In addition to access to the livestream concert, the VIP ticket also includes:

• Liberty Air 2 Pro MusiCares Edition earbuds
  • Exclusive Soundcore Cares stickers
  • Donation to MusiCares
  • Access to the after party where you’ll be able to hang out with the artists and ask them questions

Head over to the event page HERE to get a ticket :tickets:

Are you excited for the Soundcore Cares concert? Let’s chat in the comments.

8 Likes

The red Liberty Air 2 Pro MusiCares Edition looks so on fire :fire: :fire: :star_struck: :star_struck: Love it!!

Thank you @Hannah, but I think the hyperlink for the event page is not working?

2 Likes

There’s no link @Hannah

Nice initiative

Here’s the link!
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/soundcore-cares

1 Like

Lzzy hale has a beautiful voice. It is too bad that most of their songs turn it into screaming.

1 Like

She be the one I’d be tuning in for, for sure.

Liberty Air 2 Pro- beautiful color.

They are pretty nice

Color is nice. But I think I am too conservative for those