Your favorite Classic Rock & Roll Live Video Clips

Here’s a couple from Rush. IMHO One of the best band to ever come out of Canada. This is in Toronto from 1984. As a side note Neil Peart (RIP) was one of the 3 greatest drummers in Rock & Roll history (the others being John Bonham and Keith Moon IMO). I saw Rush in the late 70s or maybe early 80s and it was one of the best shows I ever saw.

This crowd in Rio is wild. That’s what I call a drum kit!

2 Likes

@Steve976 The drummer is great - amazing!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Another great band

1 Like

A little different (newer) than the music I’ve been posting. I’ve always been impressed how good this sounded in a torrential downpour. The show must go on.

Another one from the same show when it wasn’t raining so hard, if at all.

1 Like

I like some Japanese rock. I did posted this before bus as a new member probably you missed it

1 Like

A couple of my favorites from Deep Purple (1972 - Made in Japan).

One of the greatest Classic Rock songs, period!

Always really liked this one.

1 Like

This is something I highly recommend people watch. I can’t believe I waited this long to post this. This is really good. Warren Haynes can really play the guitar.

Another great one.

1 Like

Stevie Ray Vaughan is one of my favorite guitarists (RIP). The Live At Montreux 2 DVD set is phenomenal. Here’s one of my favorite tunes from it.

The only guy that I think does Jimi proud when he covers his stuff.

The whole 1985 show remastered for anyone that’s interested

1 Like

“Smoke on the Waters” :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:
I still like this recording very much:

2 Likes

Excelent recordings

1 Like

@Steve976
You forgot about one more hit Deep Purple :slightly_smiling_face: :.

1 Like

Some really good choices :+1:

2 Likes

“Hotel California” -super hit in a great arrangement. :+1:t2:
I hear the other songs for the first time.

1 Like

Re-posting The Eagles Hotel California. The original post was removed on YouTube.

I posted a different version of this tune earlier in the thread. I think this is actually my favorite version, so here goes.
Rush - Spirit of Radio (Performed live at Toronto Rocks 2003)

1 Like

@Steve976 Thanks for sharing your next favorite rock music recordings.

1 Like

These are for you @sodojka. This is Jimmy Page in all his glory. These guys were Rock Gods!

Here’s a few clips from their Concert Movie - The Song Remains The Same.

Here’s the whole movie if your interested.
This is much higher quality. Skip to the 13 minute mark for the start of the concert footage. Enjoy!
PS Scroll to 1:28.15 for your favorite Stairway to Heaven. It’s the best live version period IMHO.

1 Like

@Steve976 Thanks for thinking about it :slightly_smiling_face:. I’ll have a look, but a little later.

1 Like

I listened last night. Jimmy’s guitar playing impressed me :+1:t2:.

1 Like

I am not sure about any specific clips that ate my favorite.

Nice little thread that I think I may have missed.

1 Like