Good tunes to start your week

Here’s a few tunes that I think you will like. I had this album back in the day and iirc I saw them with Sir Elton John at Pine Knob (Detroit) in 82. Nice voice and excellent Sax.

PS She has always reminded me of Pat Benatar.

5 Likes

Hello Steve!
It’s good to see you here again. I come here every week and it’s still the same: “not even Steve is there :worried:”, and today there’s such a surprise today :slightly_smiling_face:! You and @Duane_Lester are probably the last of the “old crew” that used to be here. Now I’m still listening to Loner Deer, which @VertigoXX once recommended to us.

Have a good day and good health :+1:t2:!

Greetings from Poland to all old friends from the USA, Europe and Africa who will read this entry 🙋!

3 Likes

It’s pretty much the same for me @sodojka. I check in and no one that I know is here. I’m glad to see you again my friend! I hope all is well with you and your family. Stay safe my friend!!!

3 Likes

Hi @sodojka
Hi @Steve976
Nice to see you here.
Hopefully you are fine.
I’m visiting the community occasionally.
Unfortunately nothing is happening here as well as on Anker community.

3 Likes

Great to have you here again @VertigoXX. Every time I listen to music on “Steve’s speakers :slightly_smiling_face:” - my Motion Booms and I listen to my favorite “Loner Deer from VetigoXX”, I think about you guys!
Maybe the Canadian friend who made me join the community will also be here: @TheSnarkyOne?
Maybe a “Soundcore veteran :slightly_smiling_face:@Chiquinho and other old members are also watching us? We used to argue a lot here, and now I personally remember that time with nostalgia. I wonder if it will ever come back:
“Core Update, @Hannah,@sean.L …” and… living to this place, to this community?

3 Likes

@sodojka, @TheSnarkyOne posted something a few days ago that I responded too. That inspired me to post this thread. :smile:

3 Likes

It feels like the gangs all here. It’s great to see you again. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care my friends!!!

3 Likes

You’re right. I only noticed it now.
I’m glad that we could write a few sentences to each other like in the old days.
Your Motion Boom is the best purchase I have ever made :+1:t2:.

3 Likes

I’m glad you like the Booms. They were my first Soundcore purchase and still my favorites.

I was also happy to get a chance to say hello to my friends! Hopefully we get a chance to run into each other more often in the future. TC buddy.

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you, hope keeping well.

@VertigoXX @Steve976 nice to know everybody is checking in once and a bit.

Haven’t yet gotten the booms yet myself, but the flare 2s are in constant use here and have done quite well.

3 Likes

Hi @TheSnarkyOne nice to see you here too.

3 Likes

@sodojka @Steve976 @TheSnarkyOne @Pantera43
Seems we are the most active users of the community

4 Likes

Definitely seems like old times. I miss how it use to be.

3 Likes

I am very happy to meet you here again after a long time. I thought seeing your bear’s profile picture would attract more people from the “old crew”. Unfortunately, the time of this community has probably passed forever. Even Duene probably got bored with this emptiness and ran away :). Have a good day and good music 🙋.

3 Likes

You made me laugh with this screenshot. I didn’t think anyone else could look at it…
It’s great that you showed up on the forum.
I’m glad our countries are still free. 2 years ago it all looked very bad, now we have become accustomed to the threat. Have a good day :+1:t2:!

3 Likes

Steve, could you create a weekly “Steve Boom Update” :joy:. Maybe then there would be more of us here. Kidding. A few years ago, hardly anyone in Poland knew what Soundcore was. Now Motion Boom and Q30 are probably the most popular products.

3 Likes

@sodojka I think both are excellent bangs for the buck (great values). That being said, as you know, I really love my Booms

Sadly it does seem like the glory days on this forum have come and went.

3 Likes