5 Soundcore Gadgets To Determine Your Summer Personality

Your chance to break away from the day-to-day routine is here! Out of curiosity, how will you spend your summer vacation?

A. Relaxing with friends and family
B. Getting away for a short trip
C. Prefer some me time
D. What long weekend? I still have to work!

(D is my pick :slightly_smiling_face:).

All things aside, summer is always the best time to have some fun. From true wireless earbuds with high-quality sound to loud thumping portable speakers, Souncore’s got you covered no matter where you spend the warmer months. Even better, celebrate summer vibes this year with Life P3’s exclusive 25% off early bird coupon here - https://soundcore.club/LifeP3US

Ready to party with these summer must-haves? Let’s see which of these resonates with you most. By the end of this section, don’t forget to vote for your summer favorites!

Liberty Air 2 Pro — The Homebody

• Staying in and enjoying music alone on a serene summer’s evening
  • Prefers a carefully curated “Introvert Playlist” to hear songs that inspire and rejuvenate your soul
  • You’re creative, insightful and prefer to work independently

Motion Boom — The Beach Bum

• You’re an extrovert and are generally active in your daily life
  • You’re always documenting your life, sharing it on social media, replying to each comment, and getting glued to your phone
  • Cranking the volume of your favorite music that screams “LOUD” for everyone to hear. A classic “Hit Me Baby One More Time” is better than hearing kids scream, no?

Flare 2 — The Socialite

• You enjoy good company and love the idea of bringing people together
  • You love bright colors, flashing lights, and eye-catching items that never fail to make you the talk of the town
  • You can’t miss out on a pool-side fiesta: sipping on cocktails, gobbling down grilled kebabs, and raving to the music with your friends!

Trance Go — The Party Animal

• You love to party hard and live by the mantra, “The night is still young. Let’s go wild”!
  • Your friends can usually find you in a club, at the pool, or anywhere where there’s party
  • Your staple of life: Lots of music, lots of dancing, and lots of drinking

Life P3 — The Adventure Seeker

• You like discovering new music without going by the genre. Why not enjoy all kinds of music that sound melodious to your ears?
  • You love to keep moving, explore, move out, move on, and not be bounded by the norms of society
  • ALWAYS learning new things and prefer stepping out of your comfort zone

Soundcore Summer Poll: Pick Your Summer Personality

1. Liberty Air 2 Pro — The Homebody
  2. Motion Boom — Beach Bum
  3. Flare 2 — The Socialite
  4. Trance Go — Party Animal
  5. Life P3 — Adventure Seeker

0 voters

Start casting your votes, and let’s see which of these popular products will be crowned crowd favorite!

6 Likes

Life p3 anyday especially that navy blue

1 Like

I voted The Motion Boom, but waiting for the P3s. They sound very promising.

And my Answer is
B)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My choice is LA2P

1 Like

As I’m sure it will come as a big surprise to everyone - I voted for the Motion Boom! I also have a little LA2P in me as well as P3.

2 Likes

I am a little bit of a few of those types.

1 Like

I voted Liberty Air 2 Pro.
“How will you spend your summer vacation?”
My Answer is: A

2 Likes

I voted LA2P, but those Life P3’s look great!

1 Like

Unfortunately I will also be working this weekend, but hopefully can make it up next week. We’ll see how things go.

1 Like

Love the Trance Go which I use frequently and my Model Zero, which I used at a photo shoot in an abandoned building in Brooklyn with a model which sounded great in the middle of the structure (Model Zero is on top of a black bag, right side of photo):

Link to short video with sound.

But that Motion Bum looks intriguing. More rugged than the Model Zero for the above photo shoot environment :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I guess it’s official…I’m just all of Soundcore since they all describe me. Since I had to pick one I went with the Life P3 because the last line about always learning is 110% me

1 Like

Life P3 is coming soon, so please stay tuned! Do enjoy your short getaway too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mention me in any post if they are giving away that life p3

I’d say the triplets suggest I’m the socialite… but thinking I’m a bit of each… especially this weekend at the lake… mid 100s this weekend… yikers :hot_face:

2 Likes

Have to be LA2P as speakers annoy people and ANC is to block those others with speakers.

2 Likes

Seems we have a lot of home bodies and no party animals here on the community.
Also I think the choices at the top require an e all of the above😂

1 Like