504 timeout errors - how many suffering?

I think everyone here agrees, Sean automatically knows this.

They have many things in the works, a new Eufy portal and the app and many product releases and updates, just a very busy company.

There is at least some Soundcore staff here. The Anker community is abandoned in comparison.

You know my views, better to do 2 things well than 10 things badly, slow down and do less. They accidental release of new products in the app, the Eufy see-other-cameras, and other issues, just speak to me there’s too much being asked and causing understandable issues.

When you say a priority, that implicitly means do something else less. You can’t expect a staff team to have more than one priority.

Companies as they grow & diversify need to invest into workforce, else just do 1 thing at a time… dont multi-task and spoil the brandname…

Just saying as a Anker / Soundcore well wisher, how they do it and if they do it, up to them.

1 Like

It was worse this morning than it was yesterday for me. I couldn’t even get on. Seems better now, but it got better yesterday too.

1 Like

Online representation very important for a company.
If this is a lousy one, its not good for the company’s reputation.

1 Like

Online representation very important for a company.
If this is a lousy one, its not good for the company’s reputation.
Sorry double post as usual.
More than annoying meanwhile.

2 Likes

Couldn’t upload messages two days in a row. Looks like it’s better today.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Well that can be from it not being fixed, because you get a cyclical tidal effect.

• load goes up :arrow_up:
  • performance degrades
  • the reverse proxy server sends errors due to the DB server being slow
  • double posts, load goes up even higher, site becomes unusable.
  • users give up, go away, do something else, for a few hours, load goes down :arrow_double_down:
  • problems appear to go away even though nothing fixed :arrow_left: you’re here
  • load goes back up.
  • repeat.

I’ve yet to see a reply saying a fix was found and implemented. So we can only say it’s better right now.

1 Like

You will never get!

Still getting a few errors and random time outs as well.

1 Like

No errors but very slow today

1 Like

We should take this on face value, Sean said let us know, so we should assume not yet fixed and any improvement is simply lower load.

It is quite usable here at the moment.

Got error

1 Like

Yeah same now and can’t upload image.

As the staff don’t appear to work weekends, I’d assume a rough patch through a busier weekend.

Expect the odd venting noob “my buds don’t pair… support not replying… Site barely usable…vent vent” threads.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a couple errors here couldn’t get on in the morning and the Anker site had issues for me too so it’s been interesting

1 Like

Still get a few too but not as bad as before. Still a little slow loading at times

Everything works fine at last.
Better would be increased speed of loading pages.

2 Likes

No more errors

I agree with the general recent replies of seems no errors.

But this can be false, low load. Waiting for a reply to they knew what was wrong before and fixed. Don’t close the thread…

P3 official launch in a few days will increase load.

Just now.

Russians?

2 Likes