A Challenge and a Suggestion For Soundcore

I have a challenge (which is inspired- if not stolen from @Insider :innocent:), as well as a suggestion for Soundcore.

Challenge

The challenge is simple. Release a product before anyone on this forum (except beta testers) know anything about it- and make a formal announcement.

For pretty much every product since I joined the anker forum, the users have found information posted online about each product months before the actual release. Then when the product finally does release, there is generally (with a few exceptions) no formal announcement- or an announcement weeks/months after it becomes available.

Suggestion

After each product is released, the users here on this forum often have questions about the product being released. Either about the features of that product, or about design decisions etc.

My suggestion is that after each product release, you do an AMA with the product designers/engineers/supervisors either on the forum, or on livestream.

This would give opportunity to the forum users and brand supporters to learn more about the products you put out.

Feel free to let me know what you think of this challenge (thanks Josh :grin:), and this suggestion of the AMA in the comments below!

3 Likes

I definitely agree with you on the suggestion part. Livestream would be a great way to do that

This may well be in progress… There were at least couple of surveys for earbuds with ANC… So may be Liberty 3 Pro in works… And up for release in 2-3 months… Coincidence… Soundcore Collective’s 1st Year Anniversary :grin:

I thought @Insider 's challenge covered All Anker Brands (Soundcore included) :joy:

1 Like

Love the idea! Would love to be surprised about something for once instead of reading about it on the community. However what they are doing now might be an advertising strategy to keep stirring up talk about it and having people waiting for the products they know are coming to finally come out

Yeah but the soundcore team won’t see it on the anker forum most likely…

1 Like

Are you sure :wink: Soundcore team at some point used to login to Anker community as Ankerofficial / Official IDs… not sure if this is not the case now. :thinking:

1 Like

They technically could see it, but I highly doubt it. I mean they made a soundcore specific forum for a reason :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I hope they do see Anker forum as well, lot of Soundcore questions still land there :slight_smile: :innocent:

Back to the agenda… when will Soundcore release a product without members releasing the info first :wink:

1 Like

I really don’t know if they ever will. Especially with the skill of some people like @Insider to be able to find lots of products before they are announced and released. However it would be nice so I am hopeful!

1 Like

It has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with Anker/Soundcore.

2 Likes

Yes but if there is the smallest leak I have faith in you to find it😂

1 Like

Here’s hoping we can! :wink: Working on an upcoming product launch and hoping we can keep it quiet - Launch timing looking like Sept / October timeframe.

Stay Tuned!

3 Likes

As long as the FCC website supplies the info that Anker submits, there will always be leaks. :smirk:

:speak_no_evil:

I think I know it :grin:… Have been anticipating it for a while now --> a Wireless headset with Noise Cancellation… May be Liberty Pro 3, some where towards Soundcore Collective Anniversary :+1:

1 Like

The problem is we are all making guesses or requests here all the time - so if they release a new headset with some new feature, there will always be someone here to say they called it…

So before it happens, I want to say that I want to call it on the you know what coming out you know when. :rofl:

1 Like