A10 Sleepbuds - Sounds, Mixes, Battery capacity and alarm function

Hello all,

I have my sleepbuds A10 fairly fresh, but can already say that they are much more comfortable to wear while sleeping than my Bose sleepbuds! Also the sound is really great for sleepbuds!

Due to my bilateral severe tinnitus, I need as versatile options as possible to mask my tinnitus. Unfortunately, the options of settings of sounds and preset sounds of the A10 are not enough for me. Therefore, I use the external app “Tinnitus HQ”. However, when using this external sound sources, the battery capacity of the A10 is exceeded and the A10 turns off during the night! As a result, my alarm clock is not played through the A10 in the morning! This is a big problem for me! So there should be a way to limit the playback time of the A10 (even when playing external sound sources or music), so that the A10 can go into a kind of sleep mode and still wake me up in the morning.
I would also like to note that I have already activated the Smart Sleep function.
So my request is that there may be a software update for this. Or is there possibly a setting option that I have overlooked? It would be geat, if there are such many sounds and settings, as there are in the app Tinnitus HQ. But the least would be that the A10 app would offer classic white/brown/pink sounds that can be mixed with the other sounds linke Wind and water-sounds!!! Thank you very much! Greetings, Charly

5 Likes

Surely there has to be a way of downloading custom sounds that have been created on the app onto the earbuds.

1 Like