About the SUPPORT category

If you need customer support, or community support, on any issue related to Soundcore or Soundcore products, use this category.

3 Likes

Is discobot associated with Soundcore? It sends weird links to click on, which I won’t and it asks if I want to start a tutorial. Tutorial for what is my question, or is discobot someone who is phishing?

My Life Q10 stopped working on the left side, what could I do? Or is there simply nothing to do just go to the warranty?

Hi, sorry to learn that your Q10 stopped working on the left side, please try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps at all:

• Make sure your headphones are fully charged.
    -Make sure that the volume is turned up on both the headphone and the device.
    -Try the headphones in wired mode and see if there is any difference in the volume.
  • Try these headphones on another Bluetooth device to see if the problem persists.
  • “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history and reset the headphones by holding down the play buttom and Volume+ 5S when insert USB charger

If the issue still persists, please contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Got 2 Anker Soundcore Flare 2 A3165 as a gift, only used them once. Today I took both out to use for a party, they both turned on and connected to each other but then 1 just randomly shut off. I tried to turn it back on but couldn’t. Plugged it in and tried to turn it on again but could not. I have since left it to charge for the last 5 hours, but still unable to get it to turn on. The light is there indicating it is charging, but nothing else

P10 won’t enter bluetooth paring mode

I redeemed most of my notes under the Referrals category, but it did not work and I wasn’t able to actually get the coupon. I see the redemption in my profile under “Points, Notes and Tickets”, but never received the coupon. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you get it resolved?

I have a rave + that we’re trying to use for karaoke. The music isn’t delayed but microphone has a big lag. I’ve tried a mireless and wired microphone and we’re getting the same lag. Is there a way to fix this or is this expected?

My new soundcore wakey won’t turn on (let alone do anything useful). I had tried various suggestions such as holding button for 8 secs, combined on and volume for 3 secs. nothing working.
No help at all from Anker/Soundcore as I bought it via amazon.
Very frustrated and annoyed.