Allow Mono Earbud (LA2P) to have Equalizer and ANC settings

Can I make a suggestion for the Liberty Air 2 Pro to have a equalizer setting and ANC options for use of one earbud Left & Right Independently instead of having to use both earbuds for ANC & Equalizer settings.

2 Likes

That would be an interesting possibility. Do you want equalizers for both ears separately (while using both) as well as the option to store settings for either ear individually while only using one at a time?

I think this is mostly academic interest for me, as I fail to see when it would be super useful. But maybe anc in one ear and passthrough in the other would be entertaining too - to try, not for real use.

1 Like

Equalizer settings to be allowed for both separate earbuds an example might be using Acoustic EQ for the left earbud separately and if you want to use the right earbud instead of the left earbud it has the same acoustic EQ. But ANC for one earbud should be an option as I see it to be used more practically .

Oooo this is a really interesting idea I think it could be really cool I +1 this idea I think it would be a really nice customization feature and I think it would just need a firmware update but I could be wrong

If I’m understanding correctly, LA2P don’t have ANC available when you take only 1 earbud out of the case. Correct? In that case yea they should add it.

If you mean what @jercox said with ANC in 1 and nothing or transparency in other while both are out of the case, then I personally don’t see a real use of it. ANC is meant to block out noise so you want both earbuds with ANC to block out all the noise and be productive. This is coming from a student who had to increase music volume to drown out noise while I was going to campus pre-pandemic

I meant that ANC should be enabled so you can use the one pair of the Liberty Air 2 Pro earbuds individually with ANC instead of needing both earbuds