Amazon Live | Let’s DANCE! with PartyCast Speakers

It’s that time of the week again!

@SoundcoreAdam is back with another great livestream for you tonight and is going to be joined by a Soundcore favorite… Antwan Richardson @Just_Doin_Life :partying_face:

Be sure to tune in HERE at 5PM PT/ 8PM ET as they will be looking at some of the best PartyCast speakers and tech including…

Soundcore Mini 3

Flare 2

Trance Go

Liberty Air 2

Spirit X2

Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker

Anker Docking Station

Anker PowerCore 10000

eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam

Nebula Capsule Max

eufy HomeVac S11 Infinity

AC

BoostIQ RoboVac 30C MAX

9 Likes

Sounds likely will be a great livestream! Antwan is always fun to have around!

2 Likes

This is going to be an interesting livestream :+1:

2 Likes

Ooo I’m excited I’ll try to remember this time

2 Likes

Well @SoundcoreAdam I will most likely won’t be there for your live stream as I am in Florida but will try to catch it later on…hope you hit a high viewership

1 Like

FOR THOSE IN THE U.S.-
WE’VE GOT A SCHWAG GIVEAWAY ON TONIGHT’S LIVE STREAM - MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

Head over to https://bit.ly/SCGiveaway2020 to enter…

1 Like

Dinner time for me so will try to hop on towards the end. Hope it’s a nice stream

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can we get PartyCast on some headphones? It would be cool to have a group listening session where everyone has control of their own volume.

Probably more of a weird thought than a practical request, just occurred to me looking down the list of products being highlighted here.

1 Like

Was a great stream @Shivam_Shah seemed to have a lot of luck :joy:

3 Likes

Lol I was trying for mug but got a second pillow/blanket combo :joy:. Wonder if that luck translates into good grades :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I hope it does. Semester is coming to an end so so the mad rush just keeps getting crazier :joy:. Hope it all goes well by you

2 Likes

My college decided to end semester early this year because of virus so only have finals left. Good luck with all the assignments you have due and finals too

1 Like

They seem to have a lot of overstock for swag packs and trying to give them away. Wonder if they are just getting them gone or making some new stuff?

1 Like

I think that could be a possibility but I think there is a less demand on the swag than thought. If you are trying to level up, you can get a few notes that way but they are being used more for coupons. After a certain level it is a slower grind for notes. If you have people or I guess yoursrlf to buy stuff from the sales link, it is not as bad at 30 notes a product but it could still take time.

So at a point they had to get rid of stock.

It is a slick giveaway to do to help unload items that was not moving by using notes.

I have like 5 shirts now. I really enjoy those the best. I am using one as a swim shirt as the material reminds me of a swim shirt.

I have 4 pillows that we used when driving on vacation.

I think they will get rid of the swag and may have another item in the coupons section.

The swag is okay, but there are limited options and the same people are likely to be competing for them most months. Notes or giveaway tickets are better.

1 Like

Yea the only reason to be in top 10 is the tickets you get. And if you want a pair of earbuds or speaker, you try to be in top 2 so this is a good way to give stuff away to more people.