Amazon Live | Winter Storm Prep

No problem.

It wasn’t a USA giveaway so worthwhile joining and staying.

A suggestion for Amazon Live soundcore focus would be to get the Soundcore chief engineer, designer, product manager or similar on for a live discussion.

I know Amazon Live is primarily about linking to Amazon items to purchase - why Amazon set up the service (duh) so possibly that platform isn’t the ideal choice.

1 Like

That’s definitely a nice suggestion. Aaron did that a couple without actually having anyone (maybe timezone issues?). Having someone live would be nice for impromptu Q/A

Hurricane Ian is hitting Florida now, and local storm flooding, quite likely power outages widespread.

I know those who are frequently exposed to outages have it covered, but as climate changes drives more severe weather there will be those who encounter outages for the first time.

So hopfully there’s the thoughts to buy waterproof flashlights, Powercore, battery lights, and watertight dry bags so you can keep such items with you as you evade the worst of the elements. I don’t personally think Powerhouse is a good a idea as you can’t walk far with it, it’s more a hunker-down or a drive-flee situation.