Anker Pouches (headphone, accessories pouch)

Some Anker/Soundcore products come with carry pouches which are great but not available separately.

If people use pouches to carry their earphones/cables etc. What other options are out there?

** Anyone have a recent product Anker pouch they don’t need? **

1 Like

You might try contacting support. They might sell them on the cheap. I’ve ordered replacement parts for my Roav Dash Cam and it was only few dollars for the replacements.

I think I have some extra pouches from Anker batteries.

1 Like

@element321 - I think I’ve worn out Support at the moment with the Liberty 2 Pro delivery/noise issues I’ve experienced, but thanks for suggestion :+1:

@Rhapsody - If you would like to forward them on, I would gladly pay for postage/shipping (I’m in U.K.)

Look forward to other ideas :+1:

Cheers :headphones::notes:

Curious what you wish to do with it?

Hi. Well, the L2P headphones come in a nice case, but it would be nice to put that case in a pouch to protect it :+1:

1 Like

I put mine in my poweline II+ case for extra water protection and general protection while walking on univ campus even though they are in my backpack as well.

2 Likes

That’s the ticket, although I prefer a pouch which is a bit easier to carry

Agreed. Something more form fitting to the actual charging case. But for now. That will work for me

@Zolitare just did a spring cleaning and found the Anker pouch, approximately 3’ by almost 5. Do you still want it?

1 Like

I have so many microfiber pouches from sunglasses that I use for cable and earbud storage. Might want to dig in the junk drawer/basket find something like that. :wink:

I wouldn’t mind one if possible, I can message info & postage costs

Thank you

1 Like

So they sell replacements for some things, but not for lost headphone charging cases. Sad.

I think those cases are somehow linked to the earphones so it can’t be linked. I do want some of those hard case cable holders.

1 Like

This is why I am using a mesh pouch at times for the pros. I wanted to keep my cord with the earbuds. Plus I did not want to forget them and they end up getting washed in my pants. Lol

1 Like

I have a bunch of small pouches and hard shell cases to put whatever into. And I end up using the most general purpose of them all with a bunch of things inside, just because it is easiest.

I do the same. I think it is funny as I remember my grandad and dad carrying change and knives in their pockets all the times and here I am with pouches of cords and earbuds in mine. lol.

2 Likes