Anker Power Giveaway | Enter Here

@Loz I’m surprised to you didn’t put links to the two items in the post. That way people could buy them if they don’t win and hopefully sell more Anker products

1 Like

Love anker chargers, got an s10 with the best chargers available for these anker products.

1 Like

How lovely this would be. It would be the perfect addition to my IPhone XR. It would make the charging process so much more fun. :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would use it in the car with my roav t2 charger.

1 Like

I’ll sit this one out. No need of wireless chargers and have enough cables already. Good luck to everyone!!

2 Likes

i would want to charge my phone with it.

good luck!

1 Like

I just bought a used iPad off of Craigslist and the person who sold me the iPad did not include a charging cable so i might like to win a lightning cable or an extra cable to use on one of my anker wireless charging pad because the cable stopped charging i have to put weight on the cable in order to work and change my phone

1 Like

I would probably give the wireless charger to my dad, because he has been wanting a wireless charger. He is also the only one with a phone that can wirelessly charge so wouldn’t do me any good. If I get the wires I’m keeping those. My family always takes my charging cables so I might have to keep it a secret.

2 Likes

I works use it with my S9.

1 Like

I would charge my iPhone 8 with these!

1 Like

I have my reasons :wink:

3 Likes

First my Smartphone and every few weeks my Liberty 2 Pro :grin:

1 Like

Capture
I’ve been needing a new charger for my Galaxy Note 9 since moving to college so this could be a big help!

1 Like

Charging my Liberty 2 Pros or my iPhone would be fantastic!!

1 Like

Great another giveaway. I hope I will win this time :crossed_fingers:

I would use for my liberty 2 Pro buds and Bluetooth speaker.

1 Like

Wirelessly, I’d charge my iPhone 11 and with the PowerLine+ III cable my iPad (unless it’s a USB-C cable, then my Liberty 2, Life Dot 2, and Q10).

1 Like

I think this will be a son used cable. Boys tends to be bend the cables more and they do not think about how they are destroying them.

I would charge my 11 pro max

1 Like

I would charge my IPhone

2 Likes

I guess I can always use another wireless charging pad!

I’ll use it to charge my iPhone XR, and all of my soundcore earbuds.

2 Likes