Anker q45 Plastic band

I’ve heard a lot about plastic cracks in the soundcore q series. After some research i decided to go with q45 since it seemed like there were relatively less negative reviews regarding plastic band reliability.

So i am already an anker q45 happy user, but some people said that if you keep those headphones in their stock case, plastic might crack eventually

Is it true? How can i postpone inevitable if their design is just engineeringly faulty? I want my headphones to remain alive for as long as possible

1 Like

Yeah unsure… I think it is part of their design. I had some turtle beach with similar breakage with a similar design.

Plus where they are anc they want to get a good seal angle on the ears…so at some point you will get a weak spot.

Although a little older, I think the q20 are the better for less breakage due to the metal slider and recently updated.

I would say you could wrap it bit the breaks are in different areas

1 Like

I use them so often (each night for tv sometimes falling asleep with them on , they’ve had to be twisted and turned but since I. Bought them I took the plastic shell out of the case. And just fold them normally I’ve had no issues with band breaking or cracking. I’ve had them Since first releases

3 Likes