Anker soundcore liberty air 2 left earbud not charging

I just bought myself a pair of soundcore liberty air 2 yesterday and the left side will never charge to full. I tried with the case opened and closed and its the same thing. The right side however, charges to full just fine.
Can i get some help?

1 Like

I would try resetting the earbuds to see if that fixes anything

I would also check that the connection points for charging on the earbuds as well as in the case are clean and that nothing is blocking those contact points

The second part of this video deals with how to clean the earbuds.

If this doesn’t work then possibly reach out to support. Also make sure the case is charged enough to be providing power to the earbuds.

1 Like

I agree with KT. Try resetting then and if that doesn’t help, contact Customer Support.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

1 Like

hello, sorry for the issue with your Soundcore Liberty Air 2. Please try the steps below to see if it helps at all:

• Confirm the charging case has power left (press the button on the case and note if an LED is illuminated). If the case LED does not light up, please charge the case first. Connect the case with the included USB-C cable and plug it into a USB power source to charge it for 2 hours.
  • Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. You can also use cleaning alcohol for cleaning the contacts. Use a dry cloth to ensure the parts are clean and dry afterwards before using.
  • Please place the earbuds correctly into the charging case. When you put the earbuds back into the case, the first and third lights on the case flash twice to indicate both earbuds are charging normally. Charge the headphones for 1.5 hours until they are fully charged. While charging the LED on the earbuds is breathing. When the devices are full, the LEDs will turn off.

Hint: Searching the following keyword on a search engine will bring you to a short video showing how to clean our earbud contacts on an older model for reference: MkbTerepwUk .

If it doesn’t work, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and order# for any further warranty assistance.

2 Likes

These earbuds are frustrating me for real. I tried the methods you mentioned here and it worked for couple of days.
Now the right side will never charge beyond 60%. When i insert it back into the case it flashes twice which indicates its charging normally. But nope, it doesnt.
I kept it inside the case for a full night and woke up finding it at 60%
Fully charged the case, cleaned, reset… Everything.
Its very annoying
This is the first time i buy an Anker product but I will return it as its not even a weak old and i will turn my back to Anker products for good.

1 Like

Hi, so sorry again for all the inconvenience this has caused.

We do take our quality control very seriously with numerous and rigorous checks in place so for a customer to receive a defective product is an unusual occurrence. We always stand behind our products, for the order from our in-store or authorized store, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing-related issue.

If you don’t mind, I recommend you could drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" for further warranty assistance, we will try our best to make your thing right.

This is also my first Anker product and its a very terrible experience. When the right side works properly the left side stops working properly. This is really frustrating.

Guys, clean the charging pins of both buds and case with alcohol solution or dip cotton into sanitiser and clean with it. It will start charging again for sure. I have done this several times.