Another product using soundcore name

A steal in that it tries to use soundcore name in their product.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ANGGREK-Wireless-Sound-Bar-Soundcore-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Soundcore-Infini-Mini-Soundbar-Audio-2-0-Channel-20W-for-TV/940268541?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222223000000000&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=o&wl2=m&wl3=10352200394&wl4=pla-1103028060075&wl12=940268541_10001062792&wl14=soundcore&veh=sem&msclkid=8d3bc0a1089517e72a58a081b85e1f36

2 Likes

“La gazza ladra” :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh dear, definitely a steal! Hopefully that gets shut down soon!
@Chiquinho Thanks for introducing me to that piece of music. Very appropriate! :grin::+1:

1 Like

You did not know it?
I can open such a “music thread” introducing forumners to classical music.:grinning:

4 Likes

I didn’t know it! Unfortunately my classical music knowledge is a bit lacking. I know some of the the ones everyone knows: Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky etc, Carnival of the Animals and also some modern classical music from Jim Brickman and Keiko Matsui.
If you’re up for doing a Classical Music Thread I would definitely check it out!

1 Like

Rossini was not only a composer of operas.
He did other works too, but these are not so popular.
The overture of “la gazza ladra” is one of his most famous hits.

This one is a great hit too.

1 Like

Oh, I do know this one! If you had asked me who composed it beforehand though, I wouldn’t have had a clue…

1 Like

If you have more questions about composers their works and
“unknown composers” and their works, write me a pm.
I love to get in contact who care about classical music.

1 Like

It’s a great idea. Classical music deserves the thread.

2 Likes

Imitation is the highest form of flatter…but I don’t think that includes lying about being a part of a company :joy:

1 Like

Good find :+1::+1:

Great detective skills

1 Like

And they use it plenty of times for emphasis too.

One of the biggest issues with these big name companies like Amazon and Wal-Mart setting up their websites as “platforms” is that they do almost no real policing. Even worse when they let competitors set up under the same listing, but this one is pretty egregious.

1 Like

Yelp. Not sure if they really care as long as they get their money…

1 Like

Had to do a double take on both soundcore and Infiniti… those sneaky sneaks…

1 Like