'Apple Watch Series 6' may introduce blood oxygen detection, better ECG

May be Anker should get into medical grade devices one day :thinking:

1 Like

At this rate, Apple will one day have all modern medical equipments integrated into the Apple Watch :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, one day Apple watch can detect and warn you of any potential bacterial/viral infection too…

The Apple Watch is the best innovation of Apple in the past decade. I wouldn’t mind getting the series 6 upon release.

1 Like

I really want to see someone take this sort of technology and roll it into products I can use with my Android device. I know it is coming, and I am excited to see it anywhere, because if Apple does it someone else will eventually. Just sad that it is all starting in the closed ecosystem that is apple, because I won’t get one of their phones.

1 Like

You don’t need to get an iPhone or to get into Apple’s eco system.
Apple watch can work stand alone I believe. Yes, it would be great to have other Apple products to sync and work with.

As far as I understand it, not really.

This article has a really hacky way to get around it, but you end up with a system that doesn’t work all that well. Not the way I want to go.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that the watch needs iPhone to set up and sync with. Wish it works on it’s own.

1 Like