AUX jack, can you make it an optional output?

This would be useful if we wanted to connect it to an external subwoofer. HINT HINT!!!
The better option for us would be a soundcore partycast SUB like a little 8" or 6" bazooka style.

What specific speakers do you think would need this function to connect to an external subwoofer?

If they were going to add a sub, I would think they would make it support partycast directly, rather than going through a cable.

I wish the aux jack on all of their products that include mics would support mic passthrough. But sadly not the case.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t a way to sync up a subwoofer as well. Not sure AUX is required but a wireless setup would be nice.

I was thinking of perhaps the smaller units like the Trance Go or Rave Mini

1 Like

The idea involves adding more expensive hardware. Admittedly it is pennies.

To make AUX output when it is bluetooth input involves adding a digital to analogue converter.

You’d be better off beginning with analogue, so AUX, and splitter, and connecting splitter output to different speakers and then tuning their EQ. I doubt this would work with Soundcore as they tend to not follow EQ on AUX as they assume the output is pre-tuned. So then you’re looking at an older amp with multiple AUX and tune each. Then … why bother… with Soundcore… it is just then speakers…

Logically, the answer to the ask has to be no.

The most logical route for them to take would be to come out with their own sub. Its an additional path to revenue.
The Aux was a hail mary until they do, if they do.