Backstage with the Collective

For Day 2 of our mini advent calendar of surprises, we’ve got a podcast episode featuring… me!
Sadly Will and Aaron were unable to join us for the recording, but I sat down with Lawrence and Sean for a fun chat.

You can listen here:
Spotify
Listen HERE here if you don’t use a podcast app

Hope you guys enjoy getting to know me a bit more and if you have any other questions, let’s talk in the comments! :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

The first episode I followed and I love it :relaxed:
@Hannah It’s great to know you more! (not only from your bio)
Being a native Mandarin speaker, I think you definitely have a great and sweet pronunciation :partying_face: Merry Christmas!
And also! I would like to appreciate your drawing if possible haha! Especially you can make it into a calendar!! Really a cool hidden talent!
Thanks for sharing :blush:

6 Likes

Cool story on the name of Wakey. You always wonder how companies name their products, I now know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting to know you. Getting to know all about you. Ok in my head I was singing that and yes it sound as awful as what you thought it would be. :rofl:

2 Likes

“Star Wars or Star Trek?”
“Neither.”

That hurt, @Hannah… that hurt… I thought you were cool… you were almost my new favorite member of the Soundcore team…

1 Like

It has to be Star Wars as they make all the fun toys that I get to by for my kids :wink:

My mother-in-law even made me and my son Star War themed ones

2 Likes

Will say it is was lovely to hear from @Hannah. Wakey was a good name for the product.

4 Likes

Oooooo Im really excited to listen to this one. sadly ill have to wait for after my class and presentations but definitely will give this a listen soon

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks for the kind words :blush: I’m glad you enjoyed the podcast! I’d recommend listening to the previous episodes because Sean and Lawrence have talked to lots of interesting people.

2 Likes

Noooooooo… :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the episode! It was really fun to record (as I’m sure you can tell) :blush:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to listen to it :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like it was a great show, hopefully when work settles down a bit after this week I can dig in.

1 Like

Just finished the podcast and wow sure seems like you all had a lot of fun. Also I would pick Doraemon too @Hannah :joy:. I’m a fan of Pokémon but watched Doraemon more often. Also, none from Star Wars or Star trek for me as well

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the episode :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. I too hurt was hurt by this question!

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome! Hope you stay tuned in!!

1 Like

I had this feeling @Hannah was going to pick neither Star Trek or Star Wars… tried to draw her over to the dark side… but alas… it was already written in the stars…

1 Like

Hence why you are my favorite Soundcore team member! :grin: