Becoming an Artist In The Tech World | #SoundcoreSundays

Hey everyone!

We might be enjoying some quiet time on the community right now, but here’s something to entertain you until we’re back! It’s another #SoundcoreSundays episode!

After last nights livestream giveaway @loz and myself had the opportunity to sit down with a long time friend of Anker & Soundcore, Collin Chan.

Collin has had such an incredible journey over the last few years and it’s a great insight into the life of a creative artist in todays world.

Listen to the Podcast Here

Spotify

Apple (coming soon)

Follow Collin:

Instagram
Website
Twitter

4 Likes

This one was a lot of fun to do. Great learning about Collin’s background and breaking into the tech industry.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

I’ll check it out👍🏻

1 Like

I checked this first on my Instagram feed!! Pretty cool

Thank you Soundcore Team!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! It is interesting to hear were people have came from. I feel him about having to take those art classes in high school lol I gave into that struggle because I wasn’t good at art at all :x: :rofl:.

1 Like

Good podcast… I just know I suck at certain aspects of art. (all of it :rofl:)

2 Likes

Very good podcast guys. Good to hear the collab between Collin and soundcore and how things evolved.

Looking forward to the next one. (Following :star_struck:)

1 Like

Nice podcast! Well done as always!

1 Like

Hats to do anything without some tech skills these days. Even farming has become high tech.

1 Like

Nice to have 2 things to watch/listen to. Missed the livestream yesterday and still have this to listen to

1 Like