Blue Monday 2022!

I have good news :star_struck:!
The most difficult Monday this year is behind us.
Two days ago there were big winds, big blizzards, bad weather, so surely not everyone realized that it was the only Blue Monday in the year :joy: It is good that this day is behind us. I recall here the big hit New Order related to this day:

6 Likes

The song is not bad. I’m glad your bad weather has subsided. Heck, it’s supposed to be almost 40F here today. Get out the swim suit! :rofl:

1 Like

@Steve976 Blue Monday was really terrible. There was a snowstorm with lightning 

Today we have beautiful sunny weather. Today is “Sunny Wednesday” :star_struck:.

1 Like

"“Blue Monday”.

Here in Germany its a expression for those who dont go to work on such a Monday
“Sie machen blau”
Some problems from a “great Sunday” still is in their heads.
You know what I mean.

But great all is fine with you.
Tough Polish will never give up! :smile:

1 Like

@Chiquinho I understand it so perfectly.
I didn’t have a problem with that, but I had a lot of friends who had a problem with Monday.
One friend on Monday was still taking a day off because he said that he was having a funeral for someone from a close family.
:thinking: We finally started counting.
A friend had one wife, and we calculated that he “was at the funeral” of several of his mother-in-law and a few grandmothers :rofl:.

1 Like

Those stories I like!
When we both would meet each other we could have such a lot of fun!

1 Like

Nice song. Hope the wether your location will be moderate.

I worked in the mining industry.
The funniest story - a hit in the 25 stories of my work:
A miner brought fuel to his home for the winter - several tons of coal. He was lazy, but he liked alcohol.
His wife promised him that if he quickly carried the coal to the basement, she would get half a liter of alcohol.
He did it, he carried the coal to the basement!
But then the wife deceived him and said: You will not get!
Then the miner got so upset that he took all the coal back from the basement (he actually took it outside the house) :rofl:.
You do not believe? I worked with this miner.

1 Like

Nice recording, familiar ring to it, aka pet shop boys / depeche mode

Maybe it’s a revival of the 80s style music? Actually now that I think of it, I recall this song
 not revival really, but good song none the less.

1 Like

Tough fellow.
I am sure his wife would’nt have done this again.
“Cold butt in the winter” :smiley: