[CA] Motion+ double dip chocolate chip $108.99

The pricing is nudging slightly lower on this double dip at amazon.ca for the motion+

Listed $139.99
Sale $128.99

Clippable for extra $20 off

$108.99 net

Amazon.ca link out

2 Likes

Loving the title almost as much as the discount @TheSnarkyOne :ok_hand:

1 Like

As @Paulstevenewing stated nice title but I am wanting chocolate chip now :rofl:

2 Likes

For me @Duane_Lester I’ve been hitting the chocolate hard tonight. Here’s something else that will get you fancying chocolate…

1 Like

Although just to set the record straight.
Even though it says “Share Good Times” on the box, im certainly not sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have done that but it was with some Halloween candy. Kids will eat it but they do not gorge on it. So Halloween candy becomes community candy after Valentine day and etc.

It is mostly grandparents but I am proud that the kids do not eat as much as they may get sometimes and eat it in proportions.

2 Likes

Thats a great idea and encourages sharing. :+1:t2:

Charlie sounds similar to your kids @Duane_Lester
He likes a few sweets or chunk of chocolate but he’s definitely aware it’s a treat and not good for you.

2 Likes

Very good to hear.

We tried to push stuff like grapes, strawberries and etc. when they wanted a snack.

I will say we also did good on the pop consumption. I spend more on water than pop but since my brother got me a Brita water pitcher, I have spend more times refilling it now. LOL

2 Likes

Got to love some good chocolate chips

1 Like

Now I’m hungry, stop that.

1 Like

Would be nice if we had these here… maybe I take the phot to the pinoy and see if they can get these.

Cadbury chocolate is the best… sorry for all those that only have Hershey’s…

1 Like