Call related issue on Soundcore liberty 4NC

Does anyone has any issue about the microphone that the other party say that your voice is too deep or too far away ?

4 Likes

Yes, this is my problem

Same I bought mine on Black Friday was planning on buying a pair for my husband and daughter on Cyber Monday as the price was the same but with issues with calling…and husband is the one complaining I didn’t purchase them …:thinking:I love the NC same as my previous Liberty 2 & as well as the Q35 Headphones.

Just try moving the bottom end of earpiece forward or backward when the order party didn’t hear your voice.

I have recently purchased the Liberty 4 NC earphones and im on version 4.82 firmware and later 4.86 also released, which says call quality improvement. But the call quality and mic picking my own voice is very terrible and bad after firmware update, the voice is either not picked properly or muffled like im speaking in a bathroom. I have pair of earphone of life dot 2 nc, those are old one still perform good. I dont understand the point of having 6 mics and having worst call quality. Hopefully the Soundcore support looks into it to improve the call quality and mic voice picking quality by bring a better firmware update for call quality improvement.

1 Like