Calling All...Unboxers!? Open YOUR Box and WIN

Well done. It’s always interesting to see how unboxing looks when it’s done not by pros.

Just Uploaded! And I love to be a part of Soundcore family. Best Airbuds in the World! Soundcore #libertyair2pro
Here is the youtube link: https://youtu.be/Jp7-FTiQLtI

4 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Very well done and nice to know a bit more about yourself.

Best of luck in the comp.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Nice review and good luck on the upcoming contest.

1 Like

Mine just arrived, so I guess that is a sign I need to make a video soon…

Here is the original unboxing (and my struggle to lift up the plastic tray :rofl:) I recorded for my full review video. Good luck, everyone!

8 Likes

Hey there!
Liberty Air 2 Pro Unboxing
Good luck to all!

YouTube

8 Likes

Not super shiny or polished like some of the entries here, but I got them out and did my best. Hope you guys enjoy!

6 Likes

Wowsers, what an opening… fantastic start followed by a great look and first impressions of the air 2 pros.

Good luck in the comp.

2 Likes

Hello,

It took some wrangling, but I managed to get my video done and posted :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hope you all like it.

Thanks Soundcore for the opportunity to take part, and good luck to all of those who were able to get their entries in.

Cheers

11 Likes

Thanks! :raised_hands::cyclone::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Well done. Thanks.

Well done. Thanks

1 Like

@zhukafer @TheSnarkyOne @jercox Well done. Thanks

1 Like

Hi below is my version of unboxing. Sadly I was having issues with my microphone, so no spoken commentary. Enjoy the music through your Liberty Air 2 Pro!!!

3 Likes

Well, we are up to 11 entries here, and presumably at least a few on instagram. So the contest filled out eventually. Probably a good call to extend the deadline to get more people in.

I’m not sure about amateurs here, some of these look like pro level entries, unlike mine…

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Well everybody has to start somewhere. :wink: Good luck