Hi I’ve had these earbuds for about 2 month and was very happy with them till today. My left bud doesn’t connect to my wifi so I only hear from my right ear. I can hear that the left bud powers on tho. I’ve read a bunch of ways to reconnect the left bud but none of them were for the liberty 2 pros and unfortunately none of the hacks worked. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this thing going again. Thank you in advance.
So what have you tried so far exactly?
The most common successful approach has usually been the “scorched earth” method:
- clean the case and bud pins with isopropyl alcohol, let it dry, while it is drying…
- delete all pairings you have made, the tricky bit is you may have forgotten all things you paired.
- turn off all bluetooth, this helps if you forgot a pairing
- if Android, reboot phone to recovery, wipe cache (not data), boot
- buds in the (now dried) case.
- plug case into power, then while it is still connected to power, follow the reset instructions. The reason why the case needs power is the reset may not work without power, the case has got confused and mid-reset fails, power helps it finish the reset.
- wait a few minutes for the reset to work. Most rush and try to pair too early and is a very common error. Wait, at least a minute for the reset to finish.
- phone bluetooth on
Should now work. Where it doesn’t work is where you think you know better and missed one of the steps thinking not relevant.
Hi, @vinnythepriest I am sorry to learn about the issue with your Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro, the troubleshooting tips that The_Professor provided are worth trying.
If the issue still persists, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue and the order information, our Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.