Can't hear left and right sound separately

Hi, I received my anker q30 about 3 day earlier and there is an issue of left and right sound as I can’t be able to listen it separately in wired mode only but in Bluetooth it’s completely fine. While playing games the sound is coming from both sides.

how to solve this problem?

What device? PC… Android, iOS…

You didn’t say but as a guess you’re on a PC and your soundcard device driver needs updating, if so research your PC forums for how.

1 Like

It is solved now. I don’t know what was happened yesterday but now it is solved. Btw it was android

1 Like

Good to know it’s resolved , but if you could figure out what you did to fix let us know for the next user to search.

1 Like

Here’s a helpful file to help determine if your device is in stereo and whether it’s in phase:

1 Like

Actually I haven’t did anything it is resolved by its own. However, I watched a YouTube video in which I saw that in accessibility setting there is an option known as mono audio which combines both sounds so you have to off that option to hear sounds separately.

Yeah steve, I tried this already.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for helping me out you guys are really helpful.

1 Like

Nice to know issue solved.

1 Like

It always pleases me to hear that the community have helped folks resolve issues, whether the issue seems to have resolved itself, or whether the advice actually helped. Either way :clap:

1 Like

Yes that mono mode is off by default and should not have been on. If it were on then probably an accidental on had happened.

That mono mode only really is mentioned as useful if you use one bud.

1 Like