Case doesn't fully close with liberty 2 pro

Hi,

I purchased a second pair of liberty 2 pro and find that the design is different from the previous pair I have. They seem to stick up more when in the case causing the lid to be raised when fully closed.
I’m just a little concerned of dirt or liquid getting into them.

Has anyone else found this or could it be a fault?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Have had no issue.

Have you done something different to them? (ie new eartips from another brand)

If you have changed the wings, you may want to make sure that the wing is seeded in the notch correctly. I think that may cause it to seem as if it is up a little more. I mean unless you are putting them non magnet side down (thus on the wrong side with the magnets up) I am not sure.

Pics sometimes help as well. Maybe a pic to show the how they are sticking up.

1 Like

I seem to recall a thread where the tips and fins, were the larger ones and didn’t fit as well in the case and caused them to sit up and not charge as consistently. I’ll see if I can find it…

Root cause was same set fins on each… both lefts… is it possible you have both lefts or rights on each?

Possible that the wrong side earbud going into wrong side of the case?

2 Likes

Was going to post about that. I remembered someone having a similar issue so might be because of one of the larger eartips. I know LA2P has a bit of a tight space for eartips but no idea about L2P since I don’t own those

1 Like

I checked it on my Liberty 2 Pro, I use the biggest wings and it fits perfectly. But when I put them wrong on purpose (left over right and right over left) this is when the wings stick out and the box won’t close

1 Like