CES 2020 - What will Soundcore unveil at CES 2020, what are your thoughts?

I think so, too.

2 Likes

@Loz any product releases / announcements happening here at Soundcore Collective ahead of CES 2020 tomorrow :innocent:

Well the Flare 2 certainly looks interesting, especially the PartyCast tech…100 of these (surely a typo :joy: ), that would be quite a light show :star_struck:

Why would 100 be a typo? Other brands do the same thing, and it’s been weird that you could only pair 2 together.

I read you can link 10 speakers now but not 100.

The 10 speaker claim was on a third party website. The official soundcore website says 100

1 Like

True, and possible. But what are the chances of someone buying 100 Flares and syncing?? very less, but possible :ok_hand:

If 20 people get together for a party and they all have a flare 2, then it would be nice to be able to pair them all together.

Just make sure you enter every giveaway or contest for a flare 2 and slowly work your way up to 100​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Just seemed a tad OTT to me and we’ve seen typos occur before :grin:

It would be pretty cool to see a party pack of these. LOL

I think you could do a whole wall of shelves with these on it and Jam out with a wall full of a light show.

Well 100 was confirmed in the new update from the soundcore team :grin:

1 Like

Will Anker Live Stream for CES?

I can promise you that 100 is definitely not a typo! :smiley:

Details on the third-party website were incorrect and we’re asking them to rectify. It is in fact 100.

1 Like

I dare you to do it :rofl:

1 Like

That will be quite a light show then (as per my original comment) :star_struck:

Challenge accepted, :+1: provided I win a lotto or 100 Flare 2’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!! just a bit short on the budget :sob:

1 Like

And.if.you have a smashing, you could.in fact pair 200… YES TWO HUNDRED.

Using Samsung’s dual audio feature :open_mouth:

Excited for the new earbuds. Anyone else???