Click Here to Enter The World's Best Earbud Giveaway

Liberty Pro 2 but anyones would do! Thanks they are all nice.

3 Likes

Liberty 2 pro, those are pretty sick. A friend of mine has a pair and she says that are pretty good if not the best she has ( she has the AirPods pro)

3 Likes

Liberty Air 2s, because I’m pretty curious of just how good their mics are. And y’know, because I already have the L2Ps.

(And yeah, Giveaway already shared via Twitter)

3 Likes

I like the Spirit X2 because of the sound and fit

3 Likes

I really like the LIBERTY AIR 2. THEY ARE AMAZING.

3 Likes

I would love the Spirit X2 because I need that poppin’ audio during intense gym sessions!

4 Likes

Spirit X2 because they never fall out when I am working out.

3 Likes

I would love a pair of the Spirit Dot 2. These would be perfect for the gym and taking my best bud Zippy for walks

2 Likes

Love the Liberty 2 Pro because of the extremely good premium sound quality and in-ear studio performance recommended by Grammy award winning producers

3 Likes

I wish I could win Library Air 2 pro because it’s most awarded earbud so definitely wanna check them out also it’s look amazing

3 Likes

I would love the liberty air 2 but will have to ask for the Liberty 2 pros instead as mine are having case issues.

Funny thing, I did this on Facebook before coming here. So wonder if I have to share again. Lol…

2 Likes

I’ve used a number of Soundcore earbuds but I’ve been eyeing the Liberty 2 Pro since they launched :heart_eyes: I was able to try out a family member’s Liberty 2 Pro and they truly are some of the most premium-sounding earbuds I’ve ever tried. Could really up my music game :blush: Good luck, friends!

2 Likes

Got g with the Liberty 2 Pro, they Rock!

2 Likes

I would like to win Liberty 2 Pro. I was an original backer back in the day. One of the ear buds quit, I haven’t gotten around to buying new ones

2 Likes

Your earbuds still should be covered under the 18 month warranty.

Have you tried contacting service@soundcore.com?

2 Likes

I’d love the Liberty 2 Pro earbuds because they offer 8 hours of playtime, flawless calls, and have stadium-scale sound!

2 Likes

I’d like the Spirit Dot 2’s so I can get great sound during my workouts! Thanks!

2 Likes

Soundcore liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

Liberty Air 2 please, because I loved the sound when I tried my friend’s pair and the battery life is great. Shared to Facebook.

2 Likes

I’d love the chance to get the liberty pro 2! These would help me when in meetings I’d don’t have to hold my phone to conference in and can multitask a lot better.

2 Likes