CNET Editor's Pick for Best holiday 2019 headphone deals - Featuring Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro plus more (Liberty Air 2)!

Best holiday 2019 headphone deals by CNET

Anker Liberty 2 Pro: $110

You save $40

Anker’s new Liberty 2 Pro normally retails for $150 but is on sale for $40 off at Amazon. It’s one of the best values in true wireless earbuds, with very good sound and features (it has both USB-C and wireless charging). It also works very well as a headset for making calls. At this price, it’s a real bargain.

$110 AT AMAZON

Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2: $90

You save $10

If you can’t afford the AirPods Pro, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 is a good alternative and are a top model for making calls. Like the AirPods Pro, they do a remarkably good job of muffling ambient noise (callers said they could hear me fine even with a lot of street noise around me). While they don’t have active noise canceling, they sound nearly as good, fit comfortably and their noise-isolating design passively seals out a lot of ambient noise. Amazon has them for $10 off with a discount coupon. Read our Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 review.

$89 at Amazon

3 Likes

You don’t know how hard this makes me laugh :joy:. Liberty air 2 are better then AirPods pro.

The only benefit the AirPods have is pass through and of course ANC.

1 Like

I agree.

Always tell others to look at the liberty air 2 over airpods