Congrats to Soundcore community for turning two

Soundcore collective will be turning 2 tomorrow and I know I am about a day early but I will be having a busy day tomorrow with running errands and some car maintenance. (Driving son for license renewal , changing his oil, cutting my grass and etc. )

So the collective started pretty strong with with a big contest and the release of their Liberty 2 Pros. The pros have been going pretty strong for a while now.

Members that has been around has been able to see the release of some pretty cool products over the last few years (Trance, Q30, Q35, Liberty Air 2 Pro, P3 and several others items. There were several special edition devices that has been offered as well. Plus we got introduced to the Wakey and PowerConf as well.

They have done several collaberations with LUM, and Musicares as well as several streamers or different grassroot musicians.

They have provided some great activities to enjoy on the community to interact with us as well. New Music Friday, the lookup dockdown, Amazon livestreams, and podcast are few of the things that they have done to interact with their community.

Now not all activity have went off without a hitch (the 100 prizes 100 minutes) did have a few issues but they persevered and learned from it.

Last year was also the year that the community got their two moderators as well.

So with this thread congrats on the collective 2nd year as a community and hope the future years will be as good as the previous years.

I know several of us have been here since the beginning as other have not been on less than the two years. So my question is what was your favorite activity, giveaway or thread that soundcore has done since being on the community.

I liked the Lookup Lockdown they started when the pandemic was happening as one of my favorites as well as some of the podcast episodes.

8 Likes

For me it was the gallery feature or doing the giveaway reviews. Even if I wasn’t doing the review I could at least get an idea if I wanted to get another soundcore product

3 Likes

Happy 2nd Birthday! :birthday:

2 Likes

I liked the gallery.
If there would be some rules introduced ( eg 1 photo per week) it could be a great feature.

2 Likes

Happy 2nd Birthday, Soundcore!! Let there be cake and ice cream for everybody!!

As others have said, I enjoyed the gallery and seeing reviews of products. I also want to say congrats to the Soundcore team and moderators for not letting the community get stagnant. It would be easy to just keep it like it was two years ago, but y’all have done an excellent job of adapting, growing, and listening to our voices to provide an engaging and helpful community that we are proud to be a part of. Keep up the good work!

Happy 2nd Birthday. I knew it’s in September but wasn’t sure about exact day.
My favourite event/activity was Soundcore AudioEscape.

Happy 2nd Birthday :birthday: :clap:!
And I wish you 100 years or more :grinning: !

1 Like

You could pass your account to your daughters, so they might keep on taking part.
We both are supposed not to be here in 100 years.:laughing:
But who knows! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho It is such a Polish tradition. During birthdays, name days, various anniversaries, during the wedding for the newlyweds, everyone sings: "100 years :grinning:!

1 Like

Great, I really like.
Didn’t know that.
I will let you know my next birthday date.
Hope there will a be a little serenade from my Polish friends! :smile:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho You probably won’t believe it, but I sang “100 years ago” an hour ago in my house - my daughter is 15 years old :grinning:.
This is the version for a wedding party:

When you have your birthday, I’ll sing that too in my house :grinning: !

1 Like

Phantastic.
That’s such a true and authentic band I really like.
But I dont want to know how and what they were playing at the end of the party! :beers::beers::beers::beers:

:joy:

1 Like

I tell my so that he needs to inherit my account. Lol. He just grumbles and says no.

Pretty cool but what do they sing when you are turning 100 yrs. Lol

@Duane_Lester In this case, we reset the “years counter” - it’s 0 again.
I’m kidding :rofl:!

This song is very universal (even for Methuselah it would be appropriate :slightly_smiling_face:). The text of the song says: “And once again 100 years, 100 years long live for us”

1 Like

Happy birthday community!!! I love the gallery and honestly miss it but photo of the week is still fun

1 Like
1 Like

Well we need some confetti since it will be a celebration.

1 Like