Core Update 10 | Awards, News, and More

Appreciate the reply and yeah, I did see that.

I’m asking as my last few Anker/SoundCore orders have come via Hermes. Hermes are utterly hopeless and managed to lose my last order so I’m wary of something as nice as these being entrusted to them!

Fair enough. Hopefully one of the staff replies then. I did message Loz a few questions after I confirmed my address and stuff but I never got an answer to those :confused:

@Loz one question I would like an answer on, since there is no tracking afaik. Is if the recipients of the prizes have to sign for the package on arrival? When getting limited edition things, or just things over $100 in general I do appreciate signing for packages. It’ll help as since there is no tracking I won’t have to listen out throughout the week for when it gets here.

I like that too, but haven’t seen it on many packages unless they are $500 plus, and not always even then. Probably won’t happen here.

I got signing on a smartwatch I bought last week. Costs the same as the liberty 2 pros so I don’t think it would be an issue. May work differently country to country though.

With Australia Post it’s just an option you can use.

I don’t have control over that I’m afraid, but obviously I’ll pass your feedback on.

1 Like

Such a good photo. We just need the Liberty 2 Pro more central and it would have been perfect :wink:

2 Likes

Woke up this morning to an email from UPS giving me a tracking no. from Anker Innovations Ltd. I assume that’s the LTT L2P on their way. To say I’m excited is an understatement!

1 Like

What country are you in? :thinking:

I’m in the UK, estimated delivery 02 December.

Fair enough. Hopefully I’ll get a tracking number soon. UPS is in Aus so I should™ be good.

Just delivered! Charging them as I type…

Big thanks to SoundCore, really looking forward to giving them a listen!

3 Likes