Core Update 10 | Awards, News, and More

It’s Monday, so that means it’s time to share the latest from the Collective :star_struck:

- Collective News -

What’s Your Listening Profile?
delved into the subcultures of the audio world and asked you to let us know which one you fit into. It seems like a lot of you are leaning toward the Audiophile and Basshead categories :clap: don’t forget to tell us which one you identify with!

10 Out of 10 with Krish Sharma
Krish has worked with a bunch of big names in the music industry (I’m very jealous that Krish got to work with one of my favorites, the legendary Hilary Duff), so if you want to find out if he’s worked with one of your faves or his thoughts on Liberty 2 Pro check out his interview here.

- Awards of the Week -
This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: None this week.

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Mitesh_Shah Thanks for great video review :100:

Best Thread of the Week: @Zolitare Thanks for the very interesting and creative suggestion. Who knows, maybe one day it may become a reality!

Giveaway Winner: @Stambo Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

- Other Stuff -

• We’ve received the winners’ addresses for the Linus Tech Tips giveaway and the products will be with the winners by the end of the month.

• We’re still waiting on the Soundcore Swag stock, but it should be with the winners by the end of the month.

• Those waiting for their iTunes gift cards will also receive them before the end of the month as promised.

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

You see some patience is always needed!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this weeks winners!

1 Like

Wew can’t wait to get the LTT edition liberty 2 pros :smiley: shall definitely be doing an unboxing and possibly a video review (for sure text review no matter what).

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Congrats to the winners!

I received $400 worth of iTunes giftcards so far :thinking:

I just realized that if I had a Mac, I could get Final Cut Pro or something… if I had a Mac lol

3 Likes

:star_struck:

Congrats to this weeks winners :clap:t2:

Time to buy a Mac?

Thanks @Hannah for the update
Congrats to those who won.

Patience is a virtue, one that we must all learn. So for now we wait and ponder that until our prizes arrive.

Might not be that bad of an idea, since I would get like $1000 of free software :thinking:

1 Like

You said you got some of your iTunes already, was it sent via email or pm?

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!! And thanks for updating us on the swag and gift cards.

As usual, great update 10 thanks to @Hannah
Congrats to the winners :+1:

1 Like

I got an email. It’s from amazon…

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah, congrats to this week’s winners :tada:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah
Other day I was at my daughter’s Taekwondo class, during their warm up, heard the word “Hannah” multiple times, came to know it was “One” translated, so @Hannah I now got what your name means, new discovery :wink:

Congratulations to the week’s winners!

1 Like

@loz did anyone else get a gift card yet or partial?

1 Like

Sounds great, congrats to the winners.